The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: intercooler without turbo?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 86 of 86
    haha interpooper

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    i have that stock hood with the butt sweat impressions for sale if anyones interested...
    i will buy if ur willing to deliver to jersey lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

audio_uphoria
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    i have that stock hood with the butt sweat impressions for sale if anyones interested...
    haha I'm surprised they even let you in the movie with a stock hood. Where's all your neons? How did you get in that movie is beyond me :-D

Quote Originally Posted by audio_uphoria View Post
    haha I'm surprised they even let you in the movie with a stock hood. Where's all your neons? How did you get in that movie is beyond me :-D
    yea dude me neithger.. all i had was a kit, wheels and a drop... thats it..... my old neons are somewhere in a trash mill..lol

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Dude if you cant afford to really turbocharge your car...than what the hell are you doin? Dont be like those riced out cars or people with their music turned up and hate turned to the side thinking they all shit. Dont dis the Galant GTZ or make it look bad kid think man think!!

alex if you really want to do an engine swap, swap in the 74 and do some bolt ons. As far as boost goes everyone is right your budget is way shy unless you get creative. if you increase your budget you might want to look at the DDP turbo kits http://www.ddynopower.com/3rdgen.html. I dont know if anyone has used it on a Galant but it might work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345