The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Here's a fun video for you guys

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Here's a fun video for you guys

This may or may not be new to some of you, but it's hopefully not a repost. It was fun watching our car new in 1993, but what LIARS! There's never been a V6 in the states to my knowledge... boo Mitsubishi for scrapping plans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTX3...eature=related

Enjoy!
    1996 Galant S

I can't wait for it to go on sale!!

July 1st man!
    1996 Galant S

8 sec 0-60...................................

i did better with my slipping clutch

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

interesting that you bring that up..... When I looked up specs for the 7G Galant FWD V6 there was actually a version with MIVEC and that unit produces 200BHP using 2 litres of displacement.

Mitsu totally took the Honda HP/L game back to like 1992.....stupid honda fanbois think their engines are teh shit....That trim is called Galant VX-R if you are interested.

also upon searching the ASA database the Galant V6 MIVEC is a FTO V6 MIVEC installed in reverse.... IT'S AWESOME! :D

ya, a member here named fuel had 2 of them.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

The question is: Did any of the V6s make it to the states???
    1996 Galant S

I can't see the video (work filters), but my 1988 5G Galant is a V6.

yeah but we didn't get the 7G V6 which are engineering marvels. (the cramped-ness inside the enginebay of a family sedan is yet to be comprehended - wait till I take you some pics of my VR4 later.)