The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Headlight/Taillight Been Scammed LIST

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 251
    this what i got from them
    Please file a report with U.S. Attorney Generals office, 305-961-9250 and the Internet Crime and Complaint Center, 1-800-251-7581. Thank you.

2010 Evo Gsr
    2001 GTZ
    1999 eclipse sold
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/633489

Quote Originally Posted by redgalant1 View Post
    this what i got from them
    Please file a report with U.S. Attorney Generals office, 305-961-9250 and the Internet Crime and Complaint Center, 1-800-251-7581. Thank you.
    I got the same message.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    paypal(fuckers) denied my claim so i filled one from my bank(provident)

bank immediately put my money back to my checking account and paypal emailed me that my account is now on limited account until my investigation(which was closed) reopened and further look into it. they also said that if it was not their fault, they are gonna put a -$$ to my account. fuck that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    paypal(fuckers) denied my claim so i filled one from my bank(provident)

bank immediately put my money back to my checking account and paypal emailed me that my account is now on limited account until my investigation(which was closed) reopened and further look into it. they also said that if it was not their fault, they are gonna put a -$$ to my account. fuck that. lol
    Thats why I stopped using paypal before.

so what if they do put a -balance and u just dont ever pay, think they'll forward to collections? I think im in the same boat filled out paper work at the bank for unauthorized payment
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I got screwed with an egr visor I bought, I paid the guy a week before I left on a two week trip to russia, and he said it would be waiting for me when I got home. It didn't show for nearly a month and a half, by which point I filed a claim through paypal and got my 100 bucks back. Then lo and behold it showed up one day, and a box that looked like someone had taken a saw to it. It took paypal nearly 20 days to give me my money back.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

i have a few of my suppliers in miami

whats the name of this scammer

i might be able to help

2002 blue G RIP07
    2003 grey G with the heart of an Evo 8
    1999 beige G . winter beater and well its beige

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    so what if they do put a -balance and u just dont ever pay, think they'll forward to collections? I think im in the same boat filled out paper work at the bank for unauthorized payment
    It stays in the negative and you will never be able to use your paypal account again...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

it will be forwarded to collections

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I put in the complaint with my bank not as an unauthorized transaction, but as a fraudulent transaction because the items purchased were never received. It took 5 business days and the money is back in my account. And that was direct transfer from my bank to paypal, not debit/credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    I put in the complaint with my bank not as an unauthorized transaction, but as a fraudulent transaction because the items purchased were never received. It took 5 business days and the money is back in my account. And that was direct transfer from my bank to paypal, not debit/credit.

That's exactly what I did Stewi.

I even filed a claim before calling my credit card company and paypal just sent me one of those automated responses saying that my claim was recieved.

As soon as I called my credit card company and filed for fraudulent transaction, they sent a claim to paypal and they immediately responded by saying that they were looking into it.

yeah now they are making me pay the negative money in my account.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    I wished I purchased everything from credit cards I only got 150 back from my credit card but the majority of my cash came from paypal balance. I will most likely never see that money ever again.

i got 309 back from my cc. but i think i wont be able to get the other 139 because washington mutual said "it was a authorized transaction" bullshit.
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    yeah now they are making me pay the negative money in my account.
    yup same here, it just kicked in now. Paypal is a bigger scam then jesus, hope justice is served on his punk ass.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Best bet is for those that used Credit card is try a chargeback. The best Credit card for this by far is Amex. If you have a Amex always try yo use it for Internet purchases or hopefully some did with this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    yup same here, it just kicked in now. Paypal is a bigger scam then jesus, hope justice is served on his punk ass.
    hold on... why is paypal going to a negative balance??
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

because paypal denied the claim and when you get your bank involved, the money immiediately goes back to your account and effing paypal want that money back.

if I don't file a claim with Paypal will this be an issue?
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    I'm still waiting on things but I've only dealt with my bank, PayPal was only a means of transferring money. We'll see how things turn out

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast