The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Headlight/Taillight Been Scammed LIST

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 251
    Reasons like this is why I stopped using Paypal all together...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

TGC Regular
    I remember Pedro (Censee) telling me that Jesus had some financial problems before.

Jesus had open many companies, I knew he was selling HIDs, cellphones, and car parts.

It was fishy, I can not believe it ended like this.

I have not seen Jesus in about a year, sorry guys hopefully you get your money back.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    looks like he's getting away with this.

this is complete bullshit... if i weren't trying to get hired by bso i would goto the adress and beat his ass...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

i havent filed with the FBI yet but i did file out a revocation form with my bank that got denied since thy cannot revocate paypal's transactions then i went ahead and filed an unauthorized transaction form which should get me my money back in 2 business days which will put my paypal in the negative balance which means i will lose all my privileges to it even though i had it for 5 years

as far as paypal going to collection i dont think they do since they dont have your social your security number and also i have a friend of mine who had the same problem and left the account alone and 2 years later he went and opened up another one with his name but different address and different bank account and he didnt have any problems

i wanna see this guy prosecuted
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

update: i filed my forms friday afternoon and i just checked my balance and i got my money back :D
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I'll call the FBI Monday morning.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Got everything back except the balance I had on paypal..

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    via paypal or bank?

i got some info from my uncle who works at the fbi

basically, he said the fbi wont really look into the case because its not that much money, not than 7 grand isnt much, but he said the amount of internet fraud is so high that they really only get involved with cases of 25 grand+

he did say to report everything to the ic3 and hope for the best. he said to report the guy to the bbb, but i doubt that will matter since he hasnt been around lately and probably wont be trying to do anything with the business.

we should really be trying to get the local police involved as well, as they deal with crimes of this amount much more seriously than the fbi

another good choice would be to sue the guy as a group but i dont know how effective it would really be since we each lost a little bit, and i dont know if the guys who only lost $150 would really want to bother with the whole process, it would probably cost them more than they lost to begin with
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    at this point I would be happy if I never see my money as long as this guys gets his day in court.

this seems like a good business... maybe i should consider opening a SCAM company and over $7000 in 2 weeks without expenses, is not a bad profit

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    After weeks of not hearing anything from the FBI I get an email back from them stating: This is Identity theft, please contact... blah blah blah..

They really read into it didn't they

You know what you guys need to do is try to bring the media into this. Doesn't sound right that you guys should get ripped off and you know have no way of getting your money back.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    you know what? he said he would update daily... haha

Quote Originally Posted by nycking23 View Post
    i got some info from my uncle who works at the fbi

basically, he said the fbi wont really look into the case because its not that much money, not than 7 grand isnt much, but he said the amount of internet fraud is so high that they really only get involved with cases of 25 grand+

he did say to report everything to the ic3 and hope for the best. he said to report the guy to the bbb, but i doubt that will matter since he hasnt been around lately and probably wont be trying to do anything with the business.

we should really be trying to get the local police involved as well, as they deal with crimes of this amount much more seriously than the fbi

another good choice would be to sue the guy as a group but i dont know how effective it would really be since we each lost a little bit, and i dont know if the guys who only lost $150 would really want to bother with the whole process, it would probably cost them more than they lost to begin with

if we sue him and someone from florida serves him then he has to show up to the court ( which would be small claims court) and if he dont then he gets a warrant and we can get him locked up

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    You know what you guys need to do is try to bring the media into this. Doesn't sound right that you guys should get ripped off and you know have no way of getting your money back.
    i like the idea of the media getting involved so maybe we can expose the scam that paypal claims to have money back guarantee
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    i like the idea of the media getting involved so maybe we can expose the scam that paypal claims to have money back guarantee
    Indeed, Jason has the right idea.

yeah paypal told me i won, but they cannot give me my money back because his account does not have the money, and i used my paypal balance from the sale of my rims.. so i just should of sent my rims to jesus amd saved the trouble..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Hmmm, I wonder, my mom knows people that work for the local news, if I can get a hold of them, I'll let you know. Maybe then word will spread about both paypal and how we got royally screwed.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast