The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Headlight/Taillight Been Scammed LIST

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 251
    you guys really should get somebody to sue locally...the small claims idea is the way to go...if he doesn't show up for the hearing the claim will automaticaly be found in your favor and you can place liens against his bank accounts, property, etc...
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    you guys really should get somebody to sue locally...the small claims idea is the way to go...if he doesn't show up for the hearing the claim will automaticaly be found in your favor and you can place liens against his bank accounts, property, etc...
    Anyone in Florida or the surrounding states get screwed? If you did, you would be the ideal person to do this.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    We need to contact the Miami PD, a big bad agency won't be concerned with 7 grand, the local police will want crooks off their streets though. The media might be a good outlet, but then again, we don't want to make our community look foolish having fallen victim to an online scam

I vote local police, who is nearby and got ripped off? You call, we support you and provide the evidence, it's that simple

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Come on Florida members, even if you didn't get scammed, help us out!

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Come on Florida members, even if you didn't get scammed, help us out!
    they can't, they have no stake in this, as much as I'd like to agree with you, if no members from Florida were involved, we need those with the next closest zipcodes to take action. The fact that this took place across the nation is worth a few mintues of a detective's listening, let alone a JUDGE

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

what about calling the local police? maybe they can assist us or give us some info
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

the small claims court is a good idea, you cant put a lien on his house cuz of homestead laws. as far as small claims court it would work if we do it individually cuz the limit is around 2k so if we do it as a group it would have to be through the superior court system

you can sue someone and you dont have to be in the same state but i dont know what coourt would be the hearing at but i know you can have a representative serve him
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    what about calling the local police? maybe they can assist us or give us some info
    local police would love to help in a case like this but im not sure if they would do it for out of staters
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Well, I'm gonna try and contact the Miami cops tomorrow, and see what they say, I'm also gonna stop by our local police office and see what kind of info I can get about this kind of stuff.

I am telling you guys...

What I would do is write up an email. Be very factual about it. Expressive about your hardship since this has happened. This is your hard earned money that was in a sence stolen from you. You guys had to make sacrafices and put in trust to a user who passed himself as trustworthy and now you are being scammed twice with paypal and no help from the FBI. So who can the average Joe the Plumber turn too (lol)?

Send that email out to all the local news agencies to where ever he lives. Internet crime is up... you see it in the news all the time. You are bound to find one reporter who thinks this is worth a story. FBI won't help, Paypal won't help, and you guys are out seven thousand dollars.

Another thing I would do is contact all local web sites near him. Let them know your guys story. Let them know to beware this guy. He is a scam artist. Shit let the whole internet forums know... he may have also done this to other people... I am sure he didn't only sell HID's to only Galant owners. There maybe more victims out there or even potential victims.

Shit I am going to post this in my forums and I have alot of users at my www.lancertuners.com site that are from FL. They maybe willing to help if there is no one here....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

ill google his Paypal seller id, hopefully it pull up some forums
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I know this isn't much but it is something...

GF and LT has your backs!
    http://www.galantforums.com/joomla/f...rts-t7065.html
    http://www.lancertuners.com/forums/v...hp?f=28&t=5246

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Guynlinda, you were part of this group buy right? Your from Florida aren't you???
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

File a claim with Paypal if that is what you used. Theoreticly (sp?), their legal team would go after him for the money. If they're no help, try disputing the charge with the bank or credit card company the funds came from.
    Unfortunately, we have a pretty sorry legal system. So the athorities, any branch of them, are not likely to help. They'll accept the report if you file one. But, being it's a realitively small amount (Even all together, 7k+ is still realitively small.), and there has been no physical harm to anyone, accepting a report is all they'll do. They have bigger fish to fry, as the saying goes.
    I hope it turns out well for all of you. But yall might end up just having to eat this one. That, or about 30 TGC members could show up at his house one morning to have a "chat" with him. :)
    -Well that never happened in the simulations.
    -'94 Galant GS Turbo

chat means crowbar fight right?

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    chat means crowbar fight right?
    I was thinking sledge hammer, but that works too.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    I was thinking sledge hammer, but that works too.
    I thought America was the home of the baseball bat? lol.
    But seriously guys you need to get this little fcuker sorted out asap. I dont think going to the media would make us out to be stupid because this crap is happening on the net all over the place. It would show that TGC members look after their own and wont be messed with.

I am still trying to get resolution from PayPal. If not, I am going to take it to "7 on your side." In my opinion, PayPal should have been a safe buffer for all of us, as they are a larger commercial operation - but they have failed pretty much in that respect. PayPal should really honor our refunds as they tout that they are "safe."

7 on your Side: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/channel?s...ide&id=5755500

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    your waiting for nothing. all they will tell you is that you won but cant give your money back because his account has $0. file a claim with your cc or bank.

Just made a BBB complaint against Paypal.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast