The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCIL mini-meet roll call

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

TGCIL mini-meet roll call

Ok, so we've decided Gurnee Mills mall on Saturday October 25th, 2008.

This is the address:

Gurnee Mills Mall
    6170 Grand Ave
    Gurnee, IL 60031

Meet at the mall around noon.

Then we will proceed to Six Flags "Fright Fest" for anyone who is interested right after the meet.

Six Flags Great America Inc
    542 N Highway 21
    Gurnee, IL 60031

These are the directions from the mall to six flags.
    1: Start out going EAST on GRAND AVE/IL-132 toward TRI STATE PKWY. 1.8 mi Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto MILWAUKEE AVE/IL-21/N RIVERSIDE DR. 0.3 mi Map Avoid

3: End at 542 N Highway 21 Gurnee, IL 60031

1. 4G63LOVER
    2. 00Galantguy
    3. EatSleepJDM (maybe?)
    4. Galant306m (maybe?)
    5. RedGalant2k1 (maybe?)
    6. Crim

copy and paste the list on your post if you're coming
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 10-24-2008 at 02:46 PM
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

um idk during the day say like 12?

Meet at the mall around noon.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

i dont think i can make the meet at gurnee but i can probably go meet up with you guys at six flags but not sure if im for sure or not.but if not six flags i might want to go to kenosha and hit up those outlet malls and pick up some kicks.so yea im undecided.

1.4G63LOVER
    2.EATsleepJDM(undecided)

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

dang another meet im gonna miss =(. im gonna be out in bolingbrook on that day for a family party. still have yet to come out and meet the tgcil crew

geeze lol you should. Were good guys even tho im technically tgc WI. But im in the IL extended family =D

so um.....anyone still going?

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

as far as I know, I'm still down, and so is travis.

Im going to be bringing my sister, my cousin, and maybe a couple buddies cuz they wanna hit up frigt fest that day too.

rsvp people! a week away!

I know mitch is in too

Doubt I'll be coming.
    - Car is back in winter mode
    - I have 2 shows in November and need to make a bunch of artwork
    - Trying to get together a fundraiser to pay for my trip to India this January

Needless to say, I've got a lot on my plate. LoL

Have Fun!

all good Jon! hit me up on dates for those shows so Tegan and I and maybe my brother can show some love!

Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    I know mitch is in too
    Ill let you know im getting up early on Saturday to rip apart my car, got to change the timing belt since it is bad and i dont want it to fail. Ill call you before we head out. if you want to give me a hand getting it done before the meet you can do that Travis, or just watch and laugh like last time lol.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Ill let you know im getting up early on Saturday to rip apart my car, got to change the timing belt since it is bad and i dont want it to fail. Ill call you before we head out. if you want to give me a hand getting it done before the meet you can do that Travis, or just watch and laugh like last time lol.
    haha yea I could prolly give you a hand. or watch and laugh aha. either way. and are we still going to seven mile?

haha yea I could prolly give you a hand. or watch and laugh aha. either way. and are we still going to seven mile?
    Yea we can stop there if i get to go, they close at three though so idk. but we can see. the goal is to get the timing belt done around 11:30 so then we can head out for the meet. ill take my car if i go.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Ok well me and jigz will only be staying for the gurnee part and not the six flags as neither of us can really afford it. And what time do you plan on starting on your timing?

Ok well me and jigz will only be staying for the gurnee part and not the six flags as neither of us can really afford it. And what time do you plan on starting on your timing?
    so you and jigz wont go to six flags?

im iffy on it if i might go.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????

siniGANG represent!

Kevin you should go to the meet!!! I demand you be there! lol.

and yeah as Travis said, I'm not going to make the six flags part cuz I honestly cant afford it. But we should all do lunch. since im sure there will be restaurants in the area.

o i will go but,might not make it to lunch since i wont be back until say 5ish?then i take a shower then i would be good to go.

and yea there is plenty of restaurants around.

but if you guys stay there until 5:30ish(i highly doubt it), i will go to gurnee and meet up with you guys.

and does anyone know what time the outlet stores in kenosha(you can see them from the highway on your right going towards milwaukee)closes?

WANNA LOOK FRESH????

siniGANG represent!

theres a rainforest cafe in gurnee mills. They actually have pretty good food

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast