The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turtlewax ICE

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Turtlewax ICE

This stuff is brilliant, the liquid is like water, it just smooths straight on, and buffs out no problem, you can even use it on the plastic parts side skirts etc and it leaves no white streaks.

i would highly recommend for ease of use and quality

:smt109is this what you use for your hair? lol just playin. i will definitely look into this!
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Hmm, I've always wanted to try that stuff.

TGC Regular
    I can attest to this stuff too. I use it and its awesome. The only thing is that ICE is not a wax, its a polish. So it makes your car nice and shiny and slick to the touch.... but it doesnt form a protective barrier like wax does.

This stuff is great to use between waxes though.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Its great, i expected it too be the consistency of normal wax, but its just like baby oil, goes on as smooth too and as i said before works on plastic, doesnt leave weird patches on the door/window frame either, PLUS FINE ON GLASS!!! ITS JUST A SHIT LOAD EASIER

TGC Regular
    have been using ice detailers for about a year or two now. on three cars. works amazingly good.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I use it.. Its awesome..

i use meguars proffesional products only.
    never had a reason to try anything else, and my last car was black.
    a REAL shine....
    takes work. and a lot of care and maintenance

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

not anymore buddy Ice FTW

I'm thinking about picking some up today to give it a try. Have any of you guys tried the Turtle Wax Ice liquid clay bar? I saw it on the Turtle Wax website and was curious.
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Ice Ice Baby! lol
    Been using it also for about a year and a half now.

Don't use the Ice liquid claybar. It leaves a milky film on the car even after being rinsed, and doesn't do as good of a job. Just use a traditional claybar kit like meguiars or mothers. I'm a big fan of all the Ice products except for the claybar,,,it doesn't remove half the stuff a normal kit does and it's the same price.

I'm definately going to try some if you say it's better than the Meguire's polish.

Meguire's tech wax ftw!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Dont use the liquid clay, buy your self the clay system, you can use it a couple times and its great. Only really need to clay the car twice a yr.

Yeah, the Liquid Clay is really not worth the work or the price.

But the Liquid ICE is hot!

Yeah the guy at the store said the same thing about the liquid clay bar. The sad thing is my dumb ass bought the ICE polish and got home and noticed I already had a bottle that I bought a long time ago. I wish I would have noticed it before I opened the new bottle. lol
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Liquid ICE took the water spots out of my c/f hood and trunk, gotta thank dad for this one!!!! Saved me some $$$ especially since I was gonna get the clear coat redone.

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol