The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yay, look what I found!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 65
    don't tease us like that, put the car back on the ground, then take the pic lol, looks dope.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Can't put it back on the ground..

Getting some tires next week..

Lol, that's funny, are you gonna make those your winter wheels or your summer wheels?

I think they are going to be permanent for a while.. I've had the enkei's on there for 2 years now.. time for a change..

Nice, I like them better than the enkeis, although these might be enkeis also, cuz they make a lot of mitsu's oem wheels.

Yupp, they're Enkei as well.. I might sell the old ones.. Idk yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    one thing to remember is that oem and aftermarket wheels most times weigh about the same but the rotational mass on each is totally different
    yup, just think about it, if you have a 19 inch wheel most of the weight is gunna be at the outer edge of the wheel, which will be harder to spin.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Wow those are gonna look really good on there when you get the right tires. The finish of the wheel is what sets it off. The bright silver wouldn't look as good next to your black car as these do.

Are those 45 series tires? How wide are the wheels and the tires? When I got my 17"s they came with the 225/50/17 tires off the 4G eclipse but they still fit on the car, but my gas mileage and odometer was off. Now I'm rolling the 225/45 series tires, works great, but the 50's filled up the wheel well for a better look.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I'm going for a 225/40/18 size.. In that pic, they were 245/45/18..

jeff, if you old wheels go up for sale, get in touch
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Ok, I need to find some tires first.. If anyone knows where I can get some for cheapizzle

im in the market for a new set because some asshole ran me off the road and i ran up over the curb curb rashing the fuck out of both rims on the passenger side. the fucker took off too, he had temp plates too and it was not readable so im screwed. the whole edge of both rims got curb rash nothing on the face or spokes. i been wanting a new set but i wanted to sell these first now i wont get as much for them due to the curbage. i was thinking of getting these ralliart wheels from the 9g and blacking them out, but i found a set off bbs wheels i think imma get.
    2001 es v6

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Those are so sex...where upstate did you pick em up?

Those are nice, I have been looking at some 18's at a pawn shop brand new but the offset is +53 do you think they would fit?

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    Those are so sex...where upstate did you pick em up?
    Thanks, East Greenbush, NY

Quote Originally Posted by blasta510 View Post
    Those are nice, I have been looking at some 18's at a pawn shop brand new but the offset is +53 do you think they would fit?
    Dont ask me about offset.. I have no clue..

I need TIRES!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    ^ Naw I don't think a 53 offset will work. Recommended is in the 42 range if I remember correctly...

Buy some Nexen tires. They're inexpensive and give you the best bang for your buck. They perform really well and last long as far as treadlife is concerned. I did a decent amount of research on it and the ones I bought are equivilant to the Kumho Ecsta series tires.
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 10-23-2008 at 05:28 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

225/40HR18 NANKANG NS-II | BSW | 92H 69.52 ea plus shipping
    225/40HR18 NEXEN N5000 BW 88H 73.82 ea.
    225/40HR18 ECSTA AST BW 87.93 ea.

thouse are the best deals i can do on tires. If interested let me know..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    ^ Naw I don't think a 53 offset will work. Recommended is in the 42 range if I remember correctly...

Buy some Nexen tires. They're inexpensive and give you the best bang for your buck. They perform really well and last long as far as treadlife is concerned. I did a decent amount of research on it and the ones I bought are equivilant to the Kumho Ecsta series tires.
    So im guessing +45 is not going to work for an 8G either?

Here's the update you've all been waiting for....

New style grill is on its way..

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    hmmm pretty nice :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast