The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: passenger winder

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

passenger winder

has failed me, it no longer rolls up from the passenger switch, only the driver side. it will only roll down by the passenger side. think its a wiring issue on the driver door or the passenger? because i know that the others wont work unless the drivers hooked up so i wanna know if anyone else has had this problem before i start taking things apart
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    has failed me, it no longer rolls up from the passenger switch, only the driver side. it will only roll down by the passenger side. think its a wiring issue on the driver door or the passenger? because i know that the others wont work unless the drivers hooked up so i wanna know if anyone else has had this problem before i start taking things apart
    Check the passenger side switch. It mightve gone bad. If you can still roll the window up and down from the driver side, then the regulator and motor should be fine. But if you cant do it from the passenger side, it sounds more like the switch or wiring is bad. Check to see if the switch is properly connected to the wiring harness. Make sure all the wires are intact.