The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4g64 dohc swapped turbo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 91
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Who sells the HP6262, I dont see it on their site. I was going to go with the 35R as well.

Can you post up some dyno sheets or the compressor map?
    Seth its sold my a few vendors

Nolimitmotorsport.com ( I recommend them, as I get 90% of my parts from them)

AWD Motorsports and Extreme Turbo Systems (ETS)

I dont have a compressor map or a dyno sheet, but if you search EVO, this is the new #1 turbo for EVO's and DSM's. I was on the phone with precision's tech support yesterday because I needed a part for my SC61 and I was asking the guy about the 6262, he said that it spools like a SC61 but makes power like a PT67. My tuner called me and told me he tuned a 91 GVR4 with the 6262, DSM link, 93 octane and meth, 27psi made 585whp. He said the powerband never fell off, he said the power climbed all the way to redline without a flatline.

There are stock motor EVO XI's making 500whp on straight 93, ECU flash and no meth with the 6262. if I cant reach my power goals with the SC61 im gonna get the 6262 for sure. The turbo is very efficient and holds crazy boost. AWD motorsports made 750whp on E85 and over 800whp on E85 & meth (I think meth) but your talking boost levels around 45psi. Its insane that the turbo can sustain that and still make power.

end thread hijack.....
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

heres a few more updates lol i got my trunk airbrushed

Last edited by ESR2005; 02-05-2009 at 06:02 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats a pretty dope trunk, keep it up!
    7g for life!

It's coming together real nice. Keep up the work dude.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    That trunk is wild, looks good :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

so my motor finally runs i have to update the pics but i posted a vid of it first starting b4 i cleaned up the wiring just search jdmgalant2 on youtube lemme know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9hfM0a0t58

there you go. sounds mean!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

sounds sick!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Man, that is one awesome build you have there. I'm drooling here lol

sweet ride man. where abouts in boston are you from. im in west roxbury. anyway thats a bad ass ride man.
    98 Galant ES
    Current Mods - To many to mention here.
    Future Plans - 4G63T swap and 5 speed swap
    Big Thanks To YOU ALL for all the help you provide

And i used an evo bely not a galant one and it worked

im from boston im always at rt16 chelsea but not with my car yet just a few of my friends hatchs and dsms

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ESR2005 View Post
    And i used an evo bely not a galant one and it worked
    I still dont understand why people dont use the correct belt. Just because something fits doesnt make it the correct one. The problem with using the EVO belt is there isnt ENOUGH slack in the belt, which means the tensioner pulley doesnt move far enough to the right (toward the front of the car) and the point at which the belt is deflected is not correct. Its not like the 94 GS belt costs more than the EVO belt. The reason everyone wants to use the EVO belt is so they can do like you did and get a dope jdm aftermarket belt from HKS, gates or power enterprise, whats great about those belts is if you look at a majority of the most powerful and fastest EVO's in the world and they all use stock OEM belts, that tells you something.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Nice bro! You'll have to tell me where you snagged your parts. I live about 25 minutes away from Boston, and go to school in Boston. I bought JDM heads from your friend Zobgel.

damn I really love this car.....
    I have seen this in other forums or I think it was on myspace.... and man.... I love all those colors matched and I like how ure dash looks like.....!!!
    CONGRATS......
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

yea im gettin rid of my interior hopefully and doing an evo 9 full recaro interior dash and all gonna make it look identical to an evo inside

Quote Originally Posted by ESR2005 View Post
    yea im gettin rid of my interior hopefully and doing an evo 9 full recaro interior dash and all gonna make it look identical to an evo inside
    you know what would be cooler?

an LHD VR-4 dash..
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

blue8g
    ^x1,000,000,000

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    OoOoOo its looking so fresh !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast