The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Bumper installed on my 02

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

New Bumper installed on my 02

Just put on my front bumper,and decided I wanted to customize it a lil',so we cut the nose off my old 02 bumper and fiberglassed it on the new one. JUst waiting on my mesh to arrive to paint it,and then comes the drop. I'll be adding sideskirts once I can pick them up from Chip, as well as a rear lip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Semper Fi'

do you have gaps under the headlights cause i had the same on (except without the middle thing) and i had gaps. wanted to know if it was just mine?

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

Quote Originally Posted by djakay View Post
    do you have gaps under the headlights cause i had the same on (except without the middle thing) and i had gaps. wanted to know if it was just mine?
    Well duh??!? It's a JDM fitment. Gotta have JDM heads to fill in the gaps :smt039

theres a little gap,the main gaps are on the inside side of the headlights. But they do sell USdm fitment bodykits, if you're not feeling your gaps.
    Semper Fi'

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Well duh??!? It's a JDM fitment. Gotta have JDM heads to fill in the gaps :smt039
    i do have JDM heads :smt039

and I had gaps under the headlights

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

I thought of doing that, but you'd need to cutout the side fins (part near headlights) and either use a JDM grill, or put on your factory grills to finish it nicely.

i like it... its gonna look really nice when painted... adding just that small piece really updates the look
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Not to be off topic, but what are those side mirrors you have on?

They look like M3 mirrors or something...

I like it man, it's unique

can someone photoshop my g lowered about 1.5-2 inches.....i'd appreciate it.
    Semper Fi'

nice job! it makes the bumper look almost "stock" w/ the middle piece to those who don't kno

When are u gonna have them painted?
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

thx gspot 4 the photoshop. i plan to get it painted nxt week, probably gonna put on my mesh this weekend.
    Semper Fi'

nice job man i really like it i did something alil similar to it on my G...
    ill show some pics in a sec