The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 Questions. Maybe Dumb, Maybe not?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

2 Questions. Maybe Dumb, Maybe not?

#1 Why is it that my JDM tails have orange at the bottom and all others that I see have white?

#2 Here in Kuwait there are Galants everywhere. They all have heads, tails and grills that look Like they are JDM. I believe they are, but does anyone know for sure? I don't know if maybe there is another spec for the middle east.

theres a gen mistakenly called the 1st gen tail lights that have orange on the bottom. there is also a version of the 3rd gen tail lights that have orange on the bottom as well.

Only the US and canada recieved the USDM version of the galant. all other countries are world spec or JDM. the only difference would be the engine and which side of the car the steering wheel is on and some other minor interior cosmetic things.

Quote Originally Posted by surycdrol View Post
    #1 Why is it that my JDM tails have orange at the bottom and all others that I see have white?

#2 Here in Kuwait there are Galants everywhere. They all have heads, tails and grills that look Like they are JDM. I believe they are, but does anyone know for sure? I don't know if maybe there is another spec for the middle east.
    You should buy some JDM parts for us and ship them over here, you'd make bank, you can be our supplier lol.

qnz- I know for a fact that Russia also received USDM spec Galants, there are more of them there than there are world spec galants.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

The 3rd gen tail that has orange bottom is also called Aspire Tails which said to be rare.
    Last edited by Galante; 10-20-2008 at 04:38 PM
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Thanks guys. I am going to check out the cost of the parts and shipping, and see if it's worth it to try and send a bunch of parts home. It can't be to expensive, the stuff is everywhere.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I would definitely buy a few parts..

yeah that be great as long as u can comply with the news rules.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Like if you found fender flares, I would love you forever if they didn't cost an arm and a leg.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D