The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCNJ/NY Eastern LI Meet Sept. 28

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

TGCNJ/NY Eastern LI Meet Sept. 28

here's my pics from the meet...

and with flash...

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    cool cool

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    bout time

is it wrong that thoughts of licking Roman and Frank's cars comes to mind everytime i see them? lol j/k those are some really good shots and way to go on the turn out! are there anymore shots of roman's car? maybe from the side. i want to see how his silver brembos look on his car. that color is outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    bout time
    i know, i couldn't find the USB cable to my camera, so i went out and bought another one.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    is it wrong that thoughts of licking Roman and Frank's cars comes to mind everytime i see them? lol j/k those are some really good shots and way to go on the turn out! are there anymore shots of roman's car? maybe from the side. i want to see how his silver brembos look on his car. that color is outstanding.
    i could try to find other meets with his car there, but this is all i have for now :(

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd

no dont get me wrong they were all great shots. i just have not seen roman's car with the silver brembos. i thought i was the only one with them and then i saw a side clip of them and became intrigued. thanks run for taking the pics though.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    no dont get me wrong they were all great shots. i just have not seen roman's car with the silver brembos. i thought i was the only one with them and then i saw a side clip of them and became intrigued. thanks run for taking the pics though.
    no problem, hopefully he comes out to Bezzle's bday party in Union; then i can take shots of the brakes for you

thats an excellent idea. thanks. you should get full coverage of everyones cars who comes

will do :D