The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bent Rimz HELP!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    JoshTheCash

Bent Rimz HELP!

I'm new here and I figured out I have a bent rim on my front left wheel...

I was wondering if I could get my rim trued or if I had to purchase a new one itself.

If anyone here would know of a place or a link that may be helpful to find a replacement.

I know obviously Ebay but im unsure what to search for the wheel type is in the picture i have no idea if there is a special name either....

HELP Please!

the wheel doesn't look too bad. open up the phone book and im sure you can find a local palce that can fix that. the phone book will also tell you if there are any shops in the area that sell used wheels.

but yea a quick search for "galant wheel" will probably give u wheels for a galant and if there is one that looks like the one u have, u might consider purchasing it.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

yeah, that's not bad at all, I know people who have had several inch long cracks in their wheels repaired and they worked good as new.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

JoshTheCash
    Thanks for the opinions guys

also do you know of a site where i can find this style wheel? preferably used and cheaper

search the buy/sell forum on this board as well as craigslist.

Used and cheaper? How much are you looking to spend? I got steelies for the winter, and I have four of those rims. PM me

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

some of the links in this thread might help

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32165

what even borther? it holds air fine.