The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Good friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 33

Good friends

some friends of mine came to see me off before i left for the desert. they are really cool guys and love their cars. enjoy.

i got specs on both cars if you want em.

There is sex in this thread.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

lol call it what you will, but that should be shouted out loud! lol because both of these skylines are bad as hell. you should hear them when they race!

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    only thing missin is a silver galant

she's in the garage in this pic. these were taken all right in front of my house. you can see my wife's colorado in the background of some of the pics.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    You should have warned us that this thread was nsfw..

tj came to see me before Nick and Mark. he has met the two of these guys and ive set up a race between the three of them for when i get back. ill be the camera car and if i keep up with one of those skylines it'll be all over this site and many others. lol. i know tj is going to cut their heads off though, he's lighter and making more power. i cant wait.
    Last edited by boostzealot; 10-23-2008 at 10:35 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither of those are GTR's correct. That would mean they are RWD, unless they are GTS-4's. Post the specs, I'm interested.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

you are right. neither of them are GTR's but the R34 has a Vspec RB26 with nismo turbos, downpipe, front mount and intakes. he has also the tanabe super medallion exhaust and is pushing only 15psi. he made a mild 299whp on the same dyno that Tj and I frequent on pump gas and a really rich/ safe tune.

the R32 has a newer version of the RB25 it came with and has a turbo that is equal to that of a CT26 (stock supra mkiii turbo) and is pushing 16psi. the front mount is greddy and so are the pipes. he has a fujtisubo (sp) exhaust. he was having timing problems and only made 190whp when i met him. he has since fixed the problems along with a slew of others and hasnt been back to the dyno yet but he keeps up with the R34
    Last edited by boostzealot; 10-23-2008 at 11:29 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    the skyline with the spoiler is my fav gen until the new ones over here.

edit: are you leaving for iraq again?

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    you are right. neither of them are GTR's but the R34 has a Vspec RB26 with nismo turbos, downpipe, front mount and intakes. he has also the tanabe super medallion exhaust and is pushing only 15psi. he made a mild 299whp on the same dyno that Tj and I frequent on pump gas and a really rich/ safe tune.

the R32 has a newer version of the RB25 it came with and has a turbo that is equal to that of a CT26 (stock supra mkiii turbo) and is pushing 16psi. the front mount is greddy and so are the pipes. he has a fujtisubo (sp) exhaust. he was having timing problems and only made 190whp when i met him. he has since fixed the problems along with a slew of others and hasnt been back to the dyno yet but he keeps up with the R34
    Very nice, I love the R32, let him know that if he needs a turbo of equivalent size, I have two CT26's sitting in my garage from my supra lol

lol he's going to go bigger here soon. he's had the car for a long time now and it was getting on his nerves when it was broken but now he loves it again. we almost beat him and disowned him when he said that he wanted to burn the car because he couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. then the next week when it was running he was all like "oh i love my car" lol. we tease him about it now.

99, i cant tell you where i am going unfortunately but i am in the Azores right now. its gorgeous here but i wont be here for long, my next destination awaits.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i forget you cant say that stuff, well all i wanted to say was good luck and hope you get back safely, hell my god father was really a secret spy for the military when we thought he was for medical, but he is able to tell us some now because he cant ever go back, his convoy was hit by a road side bomb and he lost 15% hearing, enough that he cant go back. + he had 3 trips there already, but like i said, good luck and come back safe

for sure and thanks. its things like that which makes us fight harder to do our jobs better.

Best of luck to you on your deployment

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Where's TJ?
    His taxi was running late. :) j/k

Hope you are safe on this trip BJ and make it back soon. We all need to get together sometime with the UT/LV guys again.
    Love,
    Matt

thats for sure Matt. i plan to have something planned when i get back. i may have to go to iraq sooner than later if i want to make it to MOD next year.

I love both of those cars. Do they have the same rims?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast