The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Photoshop these rims

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Photoshop these rims

hey guys, i may be looking for a second set of rims to either track or daily ride on but i need some PS work done before i make a possible $1400 decision. take the pic below and photoshop either AXIS Halo's, Gram light 57Pro , or Volk CE28N's in silver or bronze.

or

and wheels (just examples, they are just so you can see what the wheels look like)
    AXIS Halo

Gram Light 57 Pro

Volk CE28N

just trying to take her to the next level and an awesome set of wheels is going to be the icing on the cake. thanks guys and take your time.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    the ce28n would pwn.

Me like the Volks!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    I like the Axis, but I think less spokes is better for your ride. Get the Gram Lights. If I have time I'll put a set on your ride

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

No matter which one you chose it'll look great.

Axis Halo

Gram Lights 57 pro

Volk CE28N

thats awesome. ive been eyeing the 57pros for like two years now. the volks would really give the car an incredibly aggressive look if i can get them a little concave like my rotas are and have the car as low as i can get it without scraping. the Halo's are soo nice though. dammit!

omg!!!!!!!! those 57pros look fucking amazing on my car!!! fuckin badass job man.

what sucks is as i look at all of them, they all look fantastic. but those 57pros just grab my nuts and say "thats right, what are you going to do now?"

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    57 Pro's, case closed.

Need some reassurance? Scroll up....

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

I like the Rotas you got on there now.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

yeah the rota's are great and i love the fact that they are concave a lot for my fitment. those 57pros would fucking kill though. im just trying to find them for lest than $2k

The 57 pros are badass! I like the Volks though too

Experienced TGC Member
    I want your old wheels even though mine are less then a few months old.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

The gram lights are sick especially if you get the torched finish, but those volk ce's are really light, i lifted my boys 19's and its REALLY light! only thing is they arent pothole friendly, and if you get them scuffed, good luck trying to color match volks, itll never look the same. Great choices bro!!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Experienced TGC Member
    I'm a sucker for bronze wheels :)
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Volks or gram lights, not a big fan of axis in general.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

as i look at that pic more and more i want those 57pro's. i just have to save up a little more for them. the lowest i have found them for is about $2000 and thats without tires. sighs.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Get the 57pro's with some nice street rubber on them then put some Nitto NT-01's on the rota's and go have fun. The NT-01 would be an excellent choice for a autocross/ road course r-compound rubber that will do the switch between both. My current r-comps wouldn't last but a couple laps on HPT.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

yeah i think im going to go with the 57Pro's because even the wife likes them. i showed her the chop with them on my car and she loves the way it looks but she at least wants me to sell some of the spare parts i have laying around first. so i should have them with maybe some RT-615's on them before the end of next year. then again, maybe not the RT's i heard they dont do well in the rain. i really want advan A048's. i figure if im going to go all out i might as well go all the way. go big or go home right?

The AO48's are sticky, I've ridden in an evo with those, and they are great, and I have the AO46's on my Galant, and they stick like glue, they are pretty decent in the rain too, as long as there aren't huge puddles of standing water.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Yeah the A048's are at the same performance level of the NT-01's as far as a 100 UTQG R-compound are concerned. I've heard good things about both tires though so it would probably come down to sizing.

Personally I'd keep an RS-2/ r-compound combination though.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast