The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dohc clearance issue

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 119
    for a 2.4 eclipse?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ESR2005 View Post
    for a 2.4 eclipse?
    the 2.4 eclipse EMS has been superceeded by the AEM EMS 30-1313 which is the same for the EVO8. All you need to do is use an EVO cam reluctor which is like $15 and run the AEM EMS from an EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

it still just plugs straight into our wiring harness?

Quote Originally Posted by ESR2005 View Post
    it still just plugs straight into our wiring harness?
    No. There are NO AEM EMS's that plug directly into our wiring harness, you would need a conversion harness from Boomslang, which costs around $200 plus the AEM EMS for the EVO. The plug and play EMS for the 3g is for 5 speed cars, which is the same pin config as an EVO, there is no PnP EMS for auto's
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

damnit i need to find jdm old style vr4 sides asap and the grill to complete my car b4 hin does anyone have any for sale or know of anyone thanks

update motor is in i know timing is off i just threw the belt on so it wasnt flappin around but i got it now so ill take more recent pics tomoro

hey have you ever had this car pro shot? do you plan to? if so hit me up i have someone that would do some incredible work and as it sits your car is seriously on the verge of magazine quality by far. great job thus far. i cant wait to shave my engine bay and repaint. with my wire tuck its going to look epic with my big ass motor there and hardly any visible wiring. great job again.

Its looking good man. You MUST paint those motor mounts an aluminum silver color to cover up that oxidation. If you wanna be real baller, you can take out the inserts and have the mount housings polished, it wont be cheap but it will be really nice.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Its looking good man. You MUST paint those motor mounts an aluminum silver color to cover up that oxidation. If you wanna be real baller, you can take out the inserts and have the mount housings polished, it wont be cheap but it will be really nice.
    unless hes real hand and is skilled at polishing and have those tools lol but i do say its looking real clean and minty looking

I just wire wheeld em they look ok for noelw the black is wats left over from wire wheelin em never dull will take that off and it will look mint lol

the car looks great man , just one thing... i dont know if someone alread mentioned this but if you dont put the powersteeting bracket back one your timing belt will be exposed. you could possibly cut the pump mounting arms off the bracket and still be able to use the main piece but i cant tell how close the compressor housing comes to that piece. just something to think about.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Dayum! You went all out on this car.

That looks very nice. I am not really into the whole lego colored engine bay, but it is still clean enough to eat off of!

Good job and good luck!

its rlly a nasty red with gold pearl but u cant tell in pics and the blue belt is greddy so i had no choice lol

your car is perfect!

the car is still all dirty in the pics and im still waitin on a grill and the weatherstrip for the trunk and tuning and shit lol i hope i win at hin this year and hopefully try and get a mag shoot well see wat happens this weekend

flap flap flaparooooo

thats looking really really good bro
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Can we get some interior pictures? I am liking this...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast