The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally a real member of TGC community :)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Showing results 201 to 220 of 437
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    wow, when you texted me i thought you got your rims...

Dude theres a new dyno program for Ipod Touches/ iphones. look in the off topic thread! its like 13$ but i heard its pure sex!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Just thought I'd post some pics of the progress, my car looks much better (IMO) than when I got it :D

There's still a lot of work to do of course, but what do you guys think? :D

looks good, cut the shifter down!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    looks good, cut the shifter down!

~Gabe
    Not a bad idea, but I like the height it's at, I'm always resting my hand on it. I wanna get a leather shift boot though

That will be better then, just having the steel bar chillen there IMO looks blah. Put like a cow hide shifter boot. thatd be pimp....do what hasnt been done! lol

~Gabe

jk bout the cow...

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    jk bout the cow...
    haha, for a second I was like cow? WTF is this dude thinking

lol

The problem with putting a shifter boot to cover all around the shifter part and be tucked into the shifter bezel, is that it covers up the numbers, which would make me paranoid that I'm in the wrong gear lmao

Alright, so I got the wheels today, but the tires are the wrong size, and 3 of em are not safe to drive with...

So I put a downpayment today at a shop for a set of 4 used 225/40/18 tires, set of all 4 the same (hopefully) or at least very very similar, 130$ for all 4, and these used tires barely look used, have plenty of tread, so it was a good deal. Picking those up tomorrow, and having them put on the rims.

In the meantime I took some pics with the wheels just next to the car, and I'll post updated ones once theyre on tomorrow :)

Here ya go :)

Its a big step up from 15 inch steelies haha :D

Looks good bro! great deal too! Whatk ind of rims are those? i love white g's...

~Gabe

oh shit, i was thinking what the hell is wrong with these wheels, that they are staying on in such an awkward position:-)))

going to look pretty sweet!

now, all you gotta do is remove the transformers badge off of the c-pillar.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

oh those look good, falken 18's!!!

Yea, they're Falken Torque-5's, and the autobot logo is definitely coming off :P

Already have a new chrome mitsu emblem coming to replace the red one on the trunk, will be getting one for the front grille (or just filling it in), I want a "non-color" colored car lol, so black, white, chrome, grey, etc.

Gotta black out my tails...

niteshade them!

Just one for right now, I'm a bit busy, but I'll post all the pics tomorrow, I took a bunch :)

Im loving the dedication bro, keep it up

~Gabe

Hey everyone

Hey guys, it's been a while :P

Im hangin out in Hungary for a month, so my car is going to be in need of some TLC when I get back :D

Wash, oil change, air freshner replacement (this is of pivotal importance) lol.

I will be doing a full amp rewire, and adding a capacitor, I'll have pics up of that when I get home and do it, around the beginning of July. I took the transformers badges off the C-pillars, so now it's even cleaner :)

My next visual mod is to remove the fog lights, and cut the fins out of the front bumper, add mess to the holes probably, I think that will give it more of an aftermarket bumper look (Like what Greddy did, minus the added lip)

I wanna hear from you guys, how is everyone and their cars? :D

keep the fogs and just cut the grille out of the front bumper.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast