The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally a real member of TGC community :)

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 437
    Alright guys, need some opinions

After reading up on here, I learned that the 3000gt shift boots fit our A/T transmitions well, so I want to get a shifter boot/ e brake boot combo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Steal...Q5fAccessories

Found that seller, they do custom colors on their items, they hand sew them.

My question, is where I should get all white vinyl boots with grey stitching, or make half of the shift boot (the 2 triangles that are pointing away from the doors (so wat's red in that auction)) white, and make the other two (the ones that are black in the auction) carbon fiber? This would pull my white doors, soon to be white headliner, and my carbon fiber shifter bezel and radio bezel together really nicely, and the grey stitching would compliment the rest of my interior, which is grey.

Or just go for something more simple and do it all white?

IDK, need opinions.

Interior

Alright guys, as some of you have read, I'm redoing my interior with a new fabric. Headliner and doors.

Here is the progress so far, will update tomorrow:

And a bonus:

My mom used some of the extra fabric and made a matching shifter boot for me :D

I think it came out really nice. She is making me an ebrake boot to match, as soon as I get my new ebrake handle. I think it'll look good once it's all together :)

that interior looks familiar. Hey have your mom make me one. lol Looks good bro makes me feel like trying it but not yet.

I'd be glad to help you when you get around to it

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    how hard was it to take the headliner out?

dude the headliner looks awesome!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I dont think its that hard but I think you have to remove the pillars and the rear deck. I think but adam should let you know more specifically. We need to meet up sometime again and just spend a day working on whatever you guys need.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    how hard was it to take the headliner out?
    It was very very simple, only took me 10 minutes. All of the pillar pieces are held in by pressure clips, so they just pop right off. Then all you do is remove the bolts holding on the seat belts, remove the screws holding the visors, pop out the dome lights and that's it, I removed everything and upholstered it in one afternoon.

Steven, yea man we need to meet up and have a work day after you're done moving and showtime has a day off.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Very nice job on the grill. In an earlier post you said something about blacking the taails. If you do, I say black out the headlights and grill as well. That would bad arse Inearlieomewhere

...U N D E A D...

TGC Regular
    I have to admit it does look nice on the headliners. Good work.

Thanks guys :)

Here they are in the car:

I need to do the doors, and am waiting on my ebrake handle to arrive so we can make a matching ebrake boot :)

I'll post more pics once it's all together

Wow that looks real good. Makes me want to do the same. Good job dude.

that looks REAL good.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

G_RIDE
    its coming out really good. its gonna look even better when you get those doors done. good job!

Thanks G-Ride

So I found a pair of 3g seats, out of a 2003, black cloth (I wanted the grey cloth ones, but hinge on one of those was all messed up) talked to the guy, going to pick em up from the junkyard on monday, 80 bucks for the pair, he says no tears or damage (and I saw what they had there today, really nice stuff) the place is called LKQ, maybe they have them in other states too.

So I'm still working on the interior, gonna throw the seats in monday, I'll get pics of that up too.

how did you do that shifter? I like it a lot

i want black leather seats!!!

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    how did you do that shifter? I like it a lot
    My mommy made it :D

She's making a matching ebrake boot as soon as my new carbon fiber ebrake handle arrives :)

Drew car-parts.com man, use 85085 as the area code, and a search from 2000 to 2005 eclipse

i looked and found a few sets, im just trying to make up my mind lol

Lol well how about you come down tuesday like we talked about, sit in my 3g seats, and maybe that'll help you decide :D

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast