The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally a real member of TGC community :)

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 437
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    If you're going to keep the woodgrain, you need to match the radio and shifter bezzel in woodgrain as well, I don't think two different kinds of trims will look good, thats just my two cents.
    We'll see how it looks :D You could be right... Eh, I think the carbon fiber bezels will look good with the carbon fiber ebrake and shifter. then IDK what I'll do with the woodgrain yet. I'll keep u guys posted though

If you like the CF, then get the CF trim that came on the galants, then it'll match and it'll go well with your white and black scheme
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

If you like the CF, then get the CF trim that came on the galants, then it'll match and it'll go well with your white and black scheme
    You mean there are CF door trim pieces too?? Cuz I just bought the radio and shifter bezel that'd be awesome to get door trim to match

Alright, so I got my black A/C ducts back in, and got my CF radio bezel and shifter bezel in today. As soon as I get them in I'll take pics, the Radio bezel needs a bit of work. It's not the usual carbon fiber design, like the checkered, it's kinda wavey, maybe what people refer to as "fake" cf? IDK, bit it looks freakin beastly with my shifter, and dramatically changes the whole mood of my interior, it's a lot more dark and agressive :D

I owe a big thanks to GTZ, he sent me them. Great guy and business was smooth and prompt :)

Pics soon!

I know I put "pics soon" but I have been a bit busy. Well today I ordered new 8000k fog bulbs, led strips for my doors (another project), 6 blue bulbs for the gauges/shifter, blue bulbs for the A/C controls, dome light bulbs, and some vinyls, more specifically a 2 1/2 foot by 2 foot Autobot logo, red, for my hood, and two 2inch logos for the rear pillar, the part of the body between the back doors and rear window (exterior)

all xmas presents from my gf :D

So all of my interior lighting conversion is done, all high brightness blue led's, and now I just need switchbacks and a 6000k kit to make the front lighting sexy as well. I'll have pics of the updated interior tomorrow hopefully, and pics of all the lighting as soon as it gets here, should be about 2 weeks (coming from hong kong)

update soon :)

all wood or no wood!

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    some vinyls, more specifically a 2 1/2 foot by 2 foot Autobot logo, red, for my hood
    please dont put vinyl on the hood
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    please dont put vinyl on the hood
    yeah, I concur, if you do that, then you=ricer!

Here are a few pics of my interior, painted the A/C vents, and put CF radio and shifter bezels on, and changed all of my interior lighting (guages, shifter, A/C controls, dome lights) to blue, it looks awesome, I'll take pics tonight.

But until then, here are some pics for you guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    all wood or no wood!
    agreed

yeah, I concur, if you do that, then you=ricer!

Whatever you say man :)

HungarianHunter, great job, have to admit that. really like it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dimushor View Post
    HungarianHunter, great job, have to admit that. really like it!!!
    :D thanks man, it's just the start. Got a whole lot more painting to do, fabric to replace, and parts to buy haha :)

New seats sometime soon, 3g eclipse seats, and need to paint door pulls and other trim black, and redo headliner white

Keep checkin back :)

Here are some night pics of the interior/my new fogs that came in today, and I replaced the blue bulbs I got from autozone with real LED ones, they are awesome :)

Hopefully you can see the pictures pretty well

Enjoy :)

And here are the fogs, the first one is with one stock one 8000k hid xenon bulb from ebay, and the second pic is with both of the new ones installed

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Nice mod :)
    Thanks dude :D

Money well spent on the exterior lighting. Plug n play hid's next I hope

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    Money well spent on the exterior lighting. Plug n play hid's next I hope
    Yes sir :D

6000k HID's and Switchbacks next, that'll complete all my lighting mods :)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    looks great man. keep going

i think those rims would look hot on that car, but you know with the red combo you gotta change the blue lights to red :p

looks like you are on your way to a nice car.

Looks good, I like the interior lighting, I would clean up or paint the exposed part of the shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    looks great man. keep going

i think those rims would look hot on that car, but you know with the red combo you gotta change the blue lights to red :p

Lol yea, I think I'm leaving the inside blue, the outside red, I really like the interior "aura" of blue, and at the same time I like red and white together.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    looks like you are on your way to a nice car.
    Thanks man :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by Greddy View Post
    Looks good, I like the interior lighting, I would clean up or paint the exposed part of the shifter.
    Thanks dude, and yes, I plan on getting a shifter boot, a black or white leather one, that'd be nice :) I haven't decided if I just want to tuck it inside the shifter bezel part, that little "slit" where the shifter moves, or all the way around it, and cover the numbers.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast