The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIMS

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Hardknock

RIMS

What are some tight websites to get some nice cheap chrome rims and tires for our Galants??? Anybody got any for sale??? holla back.

Senior TGC Member
    http://www.tires.com and http://www.tirerack.com I think have good deals...I like Discount Tires myself. I think there's others that TGC members get discounts on...don't have the info handy sorry.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

try wheelsboutique.com they offer a great discount for tgc members.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

o yea about the poll, i think them fake me out euro tails, aka altezza style ligths are played out. if i were to get a pair on my car, i'd probably smash them. they woulda been ok like a year ago or somethign but they are so yesterday. maybe if they came out with a retro style tail light like these from apc, then things would look more promising.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Hardknock
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>o yea about the poll, i think them fake me out euro tails, aka altezza style ligths are played out. if i were to get a pair on my car, i'd probably smash them. they woulda been ok like a year ago or somethign but they are so yesterday. maybe if they came out with a retro style tail light like these from apc, then things would look more promising.

</div>

Yo I like that light bruh! But as usually they prob don't make em for our Galants???

TGC Regular
    supply and demand there were a lot who wanted them a while ago but now slowly everyone's realizing that they suck there's a lot who still want them but you dont hear too much about it personaly ive always thought they were hidious....
    - Atba

Censee
    if i saw galant altezzas, i would NOT get them...they are totally played out

I have a set of rims for sale right now someones may by them but if not i will let you know. Thats if you like them.

SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating