Thread: Took a few pics today

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 91
    Proto
    Raz you care about him don't you?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea G cry!

what camera were you using to take the pix, it came out sharp

I also think the Galant is a work in progress hopefully but i'm not a dick about it

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Get over it kid. If you dont want criticism then dont expose yourself, people can be cruel on these boards you know. G cry to someone that cares.
    Until you get some sense,why donycha just go away.I dont want to hrear try to explain yourself cuz it just aint that important to me
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    yea G cry!

what camera were you using to take the pix, it came out sharp

I also think the Galant is a work in progress hopefully but i'm not a dick about it
    Sony DSC-H2.. Make a list of all your slick mods,maybe I'll consider it,maybe I wont.
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Quote Originally Posted by maximus99 View Post
    Lets see your tails!

I have stock tails cause altezzas are ugly. If i was going to get anything else it would be JDM tails

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i really dont think you want to attack Ray and Serstylz2, i think the altezzas arent that bad on a black g, i like the rear visor and the sides, but i dont like sun-roof visors.

overall, like i said, i like it

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    i really dont think you want to attack Ray and Serstylz2, i think the altezzas arent that bad on a black g, i like the rear visor and the sides, but i dont like sun-roof visors.

overall, like i said, i like it
    Havent you been paying attention,I'm defending not attacking! I'm not gay,& all I did was post a few pics! .. The sunroof visor is very easily removeable. If you saw my sig,you know I live in Washington State.You do know it rains & sometimes snows here 8 months of the year? LOL
    You like these better? -->>

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Until you get some sense,why donycha just go away.I dont want to hrear try to explain yourself cuz it just aint that important to me
    I think this is what your illiterate ass is trying to say:

Until you get some sense, (space after coma)why dont you go away. ( space after new sentence begins)I dont want to hear.... I give up because your grammar is pathetic and you were correcting my typo but you cant even pass for a first grade level English with that sentence...yeah, I need to get sense. What a dumb ass.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 10-27-2008 at 07:49 PM

Havent you been paying attention,I'm defending not attacking! I'm not gay,& all I did was post a few pics! .. The sunroof visor is very easily removeable. If you saw my sig,you know I live in Washington State.You do know it rains & sometimes snows here 8 months of the year? LOL
    You like these better? -->>

Now that's a real car, lets see under the hood. Do you own this or your dad?? Are you handicapped???
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 10-27-2008 at 07:51 PM

Ray is not in the wrong here for giving you negative criticism. He is in the wrong for continuing to argue with you over nothing.

We all need to learn to take some criticism whether it be positive or negative.

I like it. I don't care for the altezzas either, but I don't mind all the visors.

Your G looks good except the altezzas. Get some jdm tails it would look better. Also remove the stickers. The visors are fine but there's too many of them on your car.
    Last edited by Galante; 10-27-2008 at 08:47 PM
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

I think this is what your illiterate ass is trying to say:

Until you get some sense, (space after coma)why dont you go away. ( space after new sentence begins)I dont want to hear.... I give up because your grammar is pathetic and you were correcting my typo but you cant even pass for a first grade level English with that sentence...yeah, I need to get sense. What a dumb ass.
    I see youre back to name-calling again.My typing wasnt a mistake,I was trying to get down to your level so you would understand. Why dont you take a chill pill,dude & quit keeping the crap rolling,Your like a little gnat flying around my ear & its getting boring

I see youre back to name-calling again.My typing wasnt a mistake,I was trying to get down to your level so you would understand. Why dont you take a chill pill,dude & quit keeping the crap rolling,Your like a little gnat flying around my ear & its getting boring
    OK sandy vagina!!!

Maybe you should brush yours off! Move on!

It's not the criticism that he has a problem with. I think it's just that instead of giving him advice or an opinion, you made it sound like he HAD to make his car to your liking. Not taking sides here, but you said it in a very kinda matter-of-fact way, when in reality what a person likes can't be right or wrong. I think that's what he had the problem with. IDK, I personally like altezzas, they stand out. The visors I do agree with though, I'd say take em off, would make the car flow better. And up your wheels :D

But great job man, I like the pics a lot :)

altezzas are yucky. i said that before they even came out (and i was the first person here to see them in person in the display case at TYC's SEMA/autosalon booth years ago). leave the altezzas for, well TOYOTA ALTEZZAs. go JDM or go back to stock. the only person that pulled off nice alltezzas (customized) was FBI (RIP).

Got pics or links to the JDM's?

OK sandy vagina!!!
    Bwahahahhaahaha.

Meh car looks good just need less altezza's. Leave them to the honda crowd.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    altezzas are yucky. i said that before they even came out (and i was the first person here to see them in person in the display case at TYC's SEMA/autosalon booth years ago). leave the altezzas for, well TOYOTA ALTEZZAs. go JDM or go back to stock. the only person that pulled off nice alltezzas (customized) was FBI (RIP).
    Do we have any pictures of his custom altezzas?

I'd like to see this. :D

Take off the stickers, that should clean her up nicely.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast