The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Took a few pics today

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 91
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    It's not the criticism that he has a problem with. I think it's just that instead of giving him advice or an opinion, you made it sound like he HAD to make his car to your liking. Not taking sides here, but you said it in a very kinda matter-of-fact way, when in reality what a person likes can't be right or wrong. I think that's what he had the problem with. IDK, I personally like altezzas, they stand out. The visors I do agree with though, I'd say take em off, would make the car flow better. And up your wheels :D

But great job man, I like the pics a lot :)
    Grow up. I can say things the way I want to say things. If you dont want every nut out there to comment on something of yours then like I said many times, Don'T Post or just let it go. I dont give a rats ass how I said it, it's still an opinion, just like when you buy something used, just because it doesn't have a little paper there for you retards that says AS IS, doesn't mean it's not. You guys just get too much sand in your vagina and crack of your ass and then cry about it, in the mean time I dont give a fuck about how my comment made you feel so fuck off and stop insinuating that I give a rats ass about you and move on. You dont want me to comment on your shit then dont post it because when you do, it's a public post that everyone can say what they want. I dont have to tell him what he wants to hear, Im just blunt and alot of people get their wittle fewlings hurt but Im not here to make you a man. I've been here and I will continue to be here so deal with it or go make some goulash.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 10-28-2008 at 11:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by maximus99 View Post
    Lets see your tails!
    Here is mine. And you won't find many, if any who like those taillights.

haha....you guys got lots of time on your hands,huh? Arent you going to comment on the vette,too? Cant wait!
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Thats quite the collection, Dave. You must have gotten a set for your 60th, and 70th birthdays, respectively. ;)

Here are my tails.

And finally... LOL @ Ray. Keep doin what you're doin bro! :D

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

haha....you guys got lots of time on your hands,huh? Arent you going to comment on the vette,too? Cant wait!
    Hey bro... Chill the hell out. Not everyone is going to like your car. If they don't like it, who gives a fuck? It only matters if you like it.

I'll comment on the Vette, just beautiful but I dont think it's yours.

The Vette looks nice. Not sure if I'd have the bluish headlights in the middle. I would give it a more classic look. But the wheels and hood are tits.

The altezzas and stickers should go. Its your ride, so do what you wish. But just remember people WILL say what they think on how it looks and if you don't like it or can't take the criticism don't post pictures of it.

Time? Heh...I work 80 hours a week how about you?

The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 4. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org. & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi.oh & a TYC and 2nd Amendment one.Two ribbon magnets support our troops. I was alittle surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critical or complimentary of your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason
    Last edited by maximus99; 10-28-2008 at 02:24 PM
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 3. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org. & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi. I was surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critisizing your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason
    I wouldn't have any stickers save the USMC sticker on mine. I hadn't seen the front windshield sticker, its not really that noticeable. But I did see the 'tyc' and other stickers on the right rear window, and the political sticker on the left lower corner of the rear window.

Other than that I actually like the visors, and the simple fact its a Galant, and a GTZ to boot :D

GTZ FMFTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Hey bro... Chill the hell out. Not everyone is going to like your car. If they don't like it, who gives a fuck? It only matters if you like it.
    Exactly.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Here is mine. And you won't find many, if any who like those taillights.

The ones one your car,or in the middle below look good

The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 4. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org. & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi.oh & a TYC and 2nd Amendment one.Two ribbon magnets support our troops. I was alittle surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critical or complimentary of your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason
    Oh what a tough Marine you are, cry some more how Raz got your panties in a bunch. What bitch, remind me of TJ you gay friend.

Man,you are one sick glob of shit,arent you? LOL

Man,you are one sick glob of shit,arent you? LOL
    Dude get over it. if he is bothering you that much dont read his posts. So what if your fucking tails look like shit and he told you, your tails are gay. (they are) But its a public forum and if you dont like someone dont read their posts.

1996 galant s

You too,huh? How do you guys no so much about whats gay? Something you want to get out of the closet? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    GTZ FMFTW!!!
    There needs to be a GTZ Only section around here! :D

Dude those tails were probably cool when the fast and the furious came out. They are gauty and draw way to much attention. Not to mention the look like bug eyes poping out the ass on your car. But like i said thats IMO. If you really like them then leave them dont let what i think about your car ruin what you like! RICE OR NOT.
    Last edited by Galant306m; 10-28-2008 at 03:00 PM

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    There needs to be a GTZ Only section around here! :D
    Then i would buy a gtz (thinking about it still have a 7g and 8g)

1996 galant s

I left this thread yesterday saying how beautiful the background pics were and today I saw half of TGC ranting on his tails and his support our troops stickers. WTF??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I left this thread yesterday saying how beautiful the background pics were and today I saw half of TGC ranting on his tails and his support our troops stickers. WTF??!?!
    Those can stay. But all the other ones should go imo. It just adds to a cluttered look, which doesn't befit any automobile.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast