The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Took a few pics today

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 91
    Wow guys, this has become quite the argument.
    original poster, chill out, they are just giving their opinion, perhaps in an assholish manner, but it's all in good fun. That's how we do it here @ TGC lol
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Agreed about the GTZ section, that should be for maxipads, maxipuss or whatever his agaytar says only! which stands for GayTezaZ....lmao.

bLEH you are just jealous you never owned one hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    bLEH you are just jealous you never owned one hahaha.
    Im not trashing the GTZ by any means, you guys have GTZs his GTZ just stands for something else, that's all Dave.

Dave for president!

lose the stickers unless you are a show car doing a roll call. why advertize what parts you have? r they (the manufacturers) paying you? if i had a sticker for every aftermarket part on my car there'd be no room left for the paint to show through. stickers are for race cars and show cars (and the show car guys sometimes only put stickers on for shows); in both cases, they owner of the car is most likely sponsored, which means they are PAID to have the stickers on. nobody has paid me a cent for using their parts so they get no free advertising.

here are my tails:

i can't find any pics (links are dead) of The F.B.I.'s (RIP) customized altezzas. does anybody have a pic saved on their hard drive?

you are all gayy. lol jk jk. wow im bored.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

wat are all the different types of tailights you can get for the galant

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Grow up. I can say things the way I want to say things. If you dont want every nut out there to comment on something of yours then like I said many times, Don'T Post or just let it go. I dont give a rats ass how I said it, it's still an opinion, just like when you buy something used, just because it doesn't have a little paper there for you retards that says AS IS, doesn't mean it's not. You guys just get too much sand in your vagina and crack of your ass and then cry about it, in the mean time I dont give a fuck about how my comment made you feel so fuck off and stop insinuating that I give a rats ass about you and move on. You dont want me to comment on your shit then dont post it because when you do, it's a public post that everyone can say what they want. I dont have to tell him what he wants to hear, Im just blunt and alot of people get their wittle fewlings hurt but Im not here to make you a man. I've been here and I will continue to be here so deal with it or go make some goulash.
    Jeez man calm down. Like I said, I wasn't taking sides. I don't think I offended you in any way, so stop attacking me man. Sorry if I said something that pissed you off, I didn't do it on purpose. Relax :)

EDIT: P.S. Gulyas is the shit!! :D
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 10-28-2008 at 06:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Jeez man calm down. Like I said, I wasn't taking sides. I don't think I offended you in any way, so stop attacking me man. Sorry if I said something that pissed you off, I didn't do it on purpose. Relax :)

EDIT: P.S. Gulyas is the shit!! :D
    You took sides when you decided to give us your 2 cents about how he feels. How the hell do you know? Oh and like I told someone else, this is a taco and buritto convesation nachos.

You took sides when you decided to give us your 2 cents about how he feels. How the hell do you know? Oh and like I told someone else, this is a taco and buritto convesation nachos.

It WAS. Until you decided to bash me for absolutely no reason. And I'm pretty sure that's how he feels, considering that you 2 argued for a few posts. Eh whatever. I'm out. Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics anyway... even if you win your still a retard.

Maximus99 if you are interested I'm selling my Aspire tails on the pic below..Pm me
    Last edited by Galante; 10-28-2008 at 10:07 PM
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    It WAS. Until you decided to bash me for absolutely no reason. And I'm pretty sure that's how he feels, considering that you 2 argued for a few posts. Eh whatever. I'm out. Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics anyway... even if you win your still a retard.
    That's a good thing, exit the same way you came in and next time STFU because you sound like he's your boyfriend or something.

something about gay.. then more about gay, then more about gay...

jkjk

im hungry

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    Maximus99 if you are interested I'm selling my Aspire tails on the pic below..Pm me
    Why? They look so nice on the car, and they are very rare on this continent!

That's gay..

That's gay..
    So are the Sooners...they got stomped by Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    something about gay.. then more about gay, then more about gay...

jkjk

im hungry
    I was gonna write "hungry for some penis?" but that might sound too gay.:smt117

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I was gonna write "hungry for some penis?" but that might sound too gay.:smt117

definitely too gay but might not be for this thread since its full of gay anyway. lol

Well how about this?

is it too gay?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast