The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: the new guy from fort stewart......09 galant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 45

the new guy from fort stewart......09 galant

hey whats up guys got a new mitsu 2009 Galant Sport Edition..with the Ralliart wheels..this past week to go with my other mitsu....an 08 Lancer GTS

hope to become a contributing memeber....

nice pickup, also a great set of cars you got their. I like the rims on the 9g. Should of picked up another blk have matching sets =) Welcome to TGC btw!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

yea the wife didnt want black as you can see dirt and scrathes crazy on the lancer and being we got 4 kids in and out of the house always walking by the cars with bikes bags and whatever else they carry we went with the gray i wanted the ralli red but she nixed that idea quick lol

haha, yeah make sense the ralli red is a beautiful color. I didn't know it was grey, in the pics it looks like a shade of blue. Do you have any plans for the car?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice car!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    welcome and nice cars.

THose wheels would look realy hot with a drop! Nice mitsus!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Welcome, good to have another 9g.

Welcome to TGC, 9g looks good!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC

Welcome, NICE cars!

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

yea im gonna swap out the wheels and put them on the lancer since i really want to keep 18" on that car and go 20 on the galant....for the galant i am doing tints and sounds this week and rims hopefully also..cai springs and an exhaust will be ordered while im in iraq for the next two months...and the lancer already has a works exhale ab and i bought tein s tech springs for it im doing the grill as i type this painting the emblem red and dechroming of the grill on the lancer..next for the lancer will be the ralliart taillights....i hear that the eclipse parts fit the galant...i have a 2.4L 4 cyclinder engine..im not too sure about parts for the galant as this is my first but i always wanted one and when i was in the market for a new car i knew what it would be
    Last edited by dcobeo7931; 10-27-2008 at 07:52 PM

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    haha, yeah make sense the ralli red is a beautiful color. I didn't know it was grey, in the pics it looks like a shade of blue. Do you have any plans for the car?
    yea it looked sort of seafoam green in the sun when i first looked at it and it looks blueish all other times but the sticker says metallic gray?!? so idk it is still a sick color and its unique for now as i havent seen one 09 yet....OH and thanks to all you guys for making me feel so welcome i appreciate it....hopefully i can make a meet with both rides and meet some of you guys....
    Last edited by dcobeo7931; 10-27-2008 at 07:54 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    damn, the 9g 09' looks awesome. better then the rest. did you join LancerTuners.com too? or 9glancers.com?

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    damn, the 9g 09' looks awesome. better then the rest. did you join LancerTuners.com too? or 9glancers.com?
    yea i joined them when i got the lancer...im on evolutionm.net 9glancers projectlancers lancer tuners lol all of them pretty much oh and club9g

Experienced TGC Member
    Man I'm really diggin the wheels on the 9g
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Welcome to TGC! Nice mitsu cars!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Welcome to TGC!

And you should join www.LancerTuners.com for your all your Lancer needs :D

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Welcome to TGC!

And you should join www.LancerTuners.com for your all your Lancer needs :D
    i have joined them all....lancertuners.com 9glancers.com evolutionm.net projectlancers.com i been in iraq for a loooong time with nothing but time on my hands to find parts i may not be as active on some as others but im on them...im even on club9g for my galant....i am diving headfirst into modding my vehicles adding my personal touch to them

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    good luck man, they are nice the way they are, just the lancer needs some wheels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast