The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which Evo Steering Wheel Fits..

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Which Evo Steering Wheel Fits..

Hey fellow members, okay I recently have seen post about which Evo steering wheels fit and which don't. Here's the facts: Steering wheels from Evo 4, 5, 6 & 6.5 fit on a standard 8G VR-4, which means it fits in our G since the Nardi Steering Wheel, which bolts on without any mods, fits on our Galants. Any steering wheels from Evo 7 & later WILL NOT FIT unless modification is done to the steering column of the Galant. here's a tutorial from OZVR4.com http://www.ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860.. it also states that FTO steering wheels fit... hopefully this helps answer questions about steering wheels from the Evo.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Yep, I just got mine in today, it fits like a glove, will post pics in the morning.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

you already put it on??? how about the wiring for the wiring to our SRS system? thats why i haven't done mone

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

I put it on to test fit it, I'm gonna figure out the wiring tomorrow, but my SRS light isn't on.
    Last edited by greddy; 11-29-2008 at 01:15 AM

okay good... well i guess you beat me to it.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

It's all good, not exactly a race, think of it this way, I'm pretty sure we're the only two guys in the states with these sweet ass steering wheel! :)

lol yeah man!!!

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

btw how much did you get it for and who did you buy it from... these steering wheels are pretty expensive

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    It's all good, not exactly a race, think of it this way, I'm pretty sure we're the only two guys in the states with these sweet ass steering wheel! :)
    thats alright cali and myself are the only known ones to have an 8 wheel installed ;) lol

the 4 was nice though from the pics

lol... well im pretty sure more ppl will now try and get Evo 4 - 6.5 steering wheels since they fit and anything from the Evo 7 and beyond require "heavy" modification =)

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

I bought mine for about 260 from a JDM parts supplier, mine came of a Mitsu GTO (3000 GT), it was a rare factory option on those cars, he originally wanted 280 plus 80 shipping, but I said 180 plus 80 shipping and he went for it. I've been scanning ebay for that wheel forever until I finally found it.

Well, since the cat is out of the bag, I've been searching for one for a year now. They came on EVO's, Galant's, FTO's, 3kgt's. But it's pretty hard to find one with a good airbag. And Trig quoted me $4OO.

lol ^^ yeah i feel you gtx.. i got mines from trigg for 340!! and it was from an Evo 4 and the airbag seems pretty new...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

+1 thanks for the info, ive been thinking about doing this for a while now
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Yep, I just got mine in today, it fits like a glove, will post pics in the morning.
    Where are the pics greddy?