The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics from MAYDAY Junction Meet

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Pics from MAYDAY Junction Meet

Why there are no Galants other than me present at this meet left me boggled but there were a lot of clean cars present. I'm posting more pics later today.

Here's that steep incline that took out few bumpers last night :(

View the rest here http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...y%201/?start=0

Is that third to the last a Starion? Looks good what ever it is!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

thats a nice bronze color on the LS
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

DAMN.houston has it good.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

damn man thats a hell of a meet. i wish shit like that would pop off around where i live. there are so many quality cars roaming the streets of salt lake city that something like this should be happening all the time but then again we would have to convince the cops that its not gang activity. most of the cops here are dicks and hate imports of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    damn man thats a hell of a meet. i wish shit like that would pop off around where i live. there are so many quality cars roaming the streets of salt lake city that something like this should be happening all the time but then again we would have to convince the cops that its not gang activity. most of the cops here are dicks and hate imports of any kind.
    thats how cops around here are.but what i dont understand is that,i got pulled over for an illegal exhaust(anything louder that factory is considered illegal) and how its too loud,yet i dont see cops pulling over muscle cars and harleys,which are just as loud as many import cars exhausts...

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Yay pink legacy lol.... he was apart of the legacy forum but i guess he screwed some ppl over on it... his wife drives it right?

jdm, i got pulled over a couple of days before i left for my deployment for modified exhaust and it pissed me off because i know that its just a salt lake city ordinance and when i explained to her that i didnt live there and lived in a county that had no ordinance against my exhaust she thought i was getting argumentative. wow what a bitch.

dope meet! makes me miss arkansas.....crazy meets like that every friday.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I went to a meet in houston with Kalamidad, G-spot and PogiGreg and it was POPPPIN'. A ton of nice, clean cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

thats the way texas does it baby! i have always wished i was there just for that reason. anyone ever heard of VisionBoy?

UNG

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"