The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM Hids on sale

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
Showing results 301 to 320 of 392
    Quote Originally Posted by brad995 View Post
    How do you aim them properly?
    There are adjuster screws on the backside of the headlights. Check out this reference link for beam placement.

http://www.automedia.com/Aiming_Head...cr20010801ha/1

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

its a 10mm socket that adjusts it, really easy to see right behind the headlight

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    they are on sale
    $59.95 for a slim set (regular is 70) + a free lifetime warrenty

http://www.ddmtuning.com/hidkihidbuhi.html
    Damn.. the sucked me in to get 2 kits....

sorry to everyone I made upset about my car issue. I finally figured out why one headlamp was working and the other didn't. Stupid me I had one of the wires flip. Now they work and yea thats embarassing. But thanks for to all for helping me. The hid works great.
    Racers Against Street Racing

Quote Originally Posted by ruben71 View Post
    sorry to everyone I made upset about my car issue.
    It happens to the best of us. Don't worry about it. I'm glad you got it working.
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

Quote Originally Posted by ruben71 View Post
    sorry to everyone I made upset about my car issue. I finally figured out why one headlamp was working and the other didn't. Stupid me I had one of the wires flip. Now they work and yea thats embarassing. But thanks for to all for helping me. The hid works great.
    At least you didnt burnt anything....

yea. That was the good part. If I did I would have to wait another month just to get my lights again. Replacement bulb or something. Thanks
    Racers Against Street Racing

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    just ordered a set of 8000K lowbeams.....i think my old frankenstein set finally kicked the bucket.....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

prepare to wait 3 weeks.
    idk if you have a set, but you'll definatly want a relay harness ESPECIALLY if you get the compact ballasts.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    I had the xentec kit from supervtec on ebay but they took a shit on me and he wont respond to me emails about a return so I will be getting some DDM's next week!

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    prepare to wait 3 weeks.
    idk if you have a set, but you'll definatly want a relay harness ESPECIALLY if you get the compact ballasts.
    per UPS tracking #, it's already out for delivery in my area. it's a san diego based company and i splurged $2 more for 3day shipping.

already have a relay on each headlight as i was trying to trouble shoot as to why my old/current HIDs were starting to crap out on me. the audi ballast keeps turning off after 3-5 min of use. when i restart the headlights the audi ballast comes back on but the off-brand one doesn't. they'll go back and forth till finally when they're both in a good mood, i'll get both to come back on. this is after leaving 30s-1m between restarts. all while driving down the highway at night LOL. keep in mind i've had the audi ballast since i was a sophmore in high school.......

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    I had the xentec kit from supervtec on ebay but they took a shit on me and he wont respond to me emails about a return so I will be getting some DDM's next week!
    this is why i won't be ordering from him (again). first time i ordered from him i didn't get shipping insurance (my mistake) and the box was either stolen off my doorstep (very private apt complex, has never happened before or since then) or he never sent them. and the apexcones from DDM are lifetime warranty (forever); supervtec's are only a year, and i've read other people not being able to get in touch with him.

i know some of you have had continuous positive experience with him, but lifetime/forever warranty on HID kits for about the same price beats it. plus the apexcone ballasts looks awesome LOL
    Last edited by peanotation; 02-26-2009 at 10:59 AM

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Yeah man, I heard some good reviews about him so I said eh ill give it a shot. Well that backfired and I'm pretty sure he wont give me my money back but good thing tax refunds are coming DDM 6K kit and eibach springs will be my purchases.

peaono: how do you think I should attempt to get my money back? should i just give up and order some DDM's

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    file a complaint on ebey and on paypal if either of them work then file a complaint on ur credit card but make sure u tell them u never maid that purchase hehehe
    03 I4

HAHA! Will do.

i just hope you havn't left good feedback already.....

back on topic, i got my DDMs today....can't wait to put them in tmrw!!

1994 Galant GS 5spd

you better post pictures asap!

I'm so glad I ordered these instead of from supervtec. I ordered last Wednesday at like 11 at night, and I got them today. That's 1 week from order to door. Sweet! And with lifetime warrantee, I'm stoked. Can't wait to get these on.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

what did you get? 6k or 8k?

I got 8K lows 5K highs and 3K fogs. I'm going to install my JDM headlights and JDM new style fogs hopefully next week.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast