The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM Hids on sale

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
Showing results 321 to 340 of 392
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Nice.

Hey Nobody has answered my question. I got my 6000k's a while ago but they really dont look like 6000k to me. They almost look more like 4500k. Any body else having the same issue?

no, a lot of people with the DDM 6K say they look more like other brands 8K.

well then i got screwed! hahaha. Unless I am just seeing things

they could of sent the wrong bulbs, look at the members ride sections there is an HID show off thread and there are a few 6K DDM kits on there, if your dont look like that then I would order some new bulbs.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    03 I4

nice broken link Jimmy =)

then look it up urself ill give u a hint its on this tread now go back and read all the pages like i have
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    Hey Nobody has answered my question. I got my 6000k's a while ago but they really dont look like 6000k to me. They almost look more like 4500k. Any body else having the same issue?
    I just installed mine today, and initially i noticed that the two of my bulbs were different colors. I immediately rechecked everything and found that the off color (blander) side was not seated correctly in the headlight. Don't wanna assume its something you may have overlooked, but its something to consider.

-----

I do have a separate issue though...
    I purchased a set of 5000k hi/los, i noticed that the high beams don't work? Either that or its not noticeable at all. The indicator comes on in the dash, but i cant tell a lighting difference what so ever. During installation I made sure that i wired everything to mimic the included diagram as close as possible, but it was not true to the actual hi/low controller I had. The only loose connectors I have are the mini plugs that dont seem to connect to anything.

Also...does the setup only connect to one stock headlight wire harness? Or is my kit missing something? I'd hate to doubt the company's competency, but after reading a lot of mixed reviews after my order, it seems like anything could be possible.

TIA.

its not missing anything i bought the same kit but in 6k park ur car at night against the wall u will notice that the beam pattern chages but not the light out put i will recomend any one else buying a HID kit to just buy lows there no need for highs trust me i drive at night alot and still havent used the highs
    03 I4

i just tested them against my garage to see if i can notice a change in the beam patter, but its really hard for me to tell. i spose i would have to take some pictures for myself to see if there are any differences

what makes it even harder for me to differentiate is that when i go from Low beam to Hi beam the lights cut out for a split second...is this normal? but when i switch from Hi beam to Low beam there is no outtage, and i cant tell a difference

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i got 8000k and i love them. not too blue just a blueish tint which was exactly what i was going for. but the thing is that there a bit too high and theres no line to where is stops. how can i fix that??

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

you can adjust the beam, aim it a little lower. If thats what your talking about, it looks like a little bottle cap behind and to the inside of your headlight.

Drew did you ever get a response from SuperVtec?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I have to say so far im happy with the DDM kit. I bought it for my wife's 04 civic sedan. It uses the 9006 bulb, I bought the 35W 5000K kit. The light is WHITE, not purple or blue but pure white and it lights up the road well. This kit was plug and play, installed it in about an hour and at $85 shipped, its a great deal. I will be buying this kit for JDM heads/fogs
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

17 page thread and no pics?lol I didnt even order any and now Iam starting to getting mad.

well if u did read the 17 pages u would see that i posted a link now go back and start reading
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    a broken link...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i got the 55w kit and its very noticeably brighter than the regular 35w.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    i got the 55w kit and its very noticeably brighter than the regular 35w.
    off topic, but man I like those evoX MR wheels on your ride.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast