The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM Hids on sale

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
Showing results 361 to 380 of 392
    I've ordered 2 kits from a user on ebay that goes by the name optionracing. I haven't had any problems and the colors actually seem to be what I ordered! Unlike DDM's kits where 3 color choices are actually the same color you receive.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I ordered my kit from DDM back in August and it took two weeks to ship from China. I thought they were going to ship from San Diego, but hey I still got what I ordered.

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    Buddy of mine got his in 2weeks

HTC EVO 4G
    Really that's fast compared to what other members waiting time were. Hope mines come soon next week or something

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    I've ordered 2 kits from a user on ebay that goes by the name optionracing. I haven't had any problems and the colors actually seem to be what I ordered! Unlike DDM's kits where 3 color choices are actually the same color you receive.
    Yea I heard that was an issue with DDM'S 4300-6000k kits where they all look da same... I got the 6000k hope its not extremely blue.

Quote Originally Posted by drm3613 View Post
    Yea I heard that was an issue with DDM'S 4300-6000k kits where they all look da same... I got the 6000k hope its not extremely blue.
    You should be okay. DDM's 8000k, 10000k, and 12000k all seem to be the same exact color, both looking at the lense and the light output.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by drm3613 View Post
    Well I know this is an old thread but is rather post it here. I just bought my set of 35w H4 6000k from DDM about 40min ago. We shall see if their shipping has improve since this thread it seems everyone has had issues about the sites shipping... Wish me luck!
    i Just bought some maybe like last month took them about 8 business days ships from china i just bought bulbs tho so it came USPS. i know my last DDM set came UPS i believe or fedex
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

The 6000k kit probably want be to blue because I have the 8000k and there white with a hint of blue, unless they sent me the wrong bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Optionracing is an authorized reseller for VVME, what I have been trying to push on slot of lighting threads.

VVME.com

Optionracing is an authorized reseller for VVME, what I have been trying to push on slot of lighting threads.

VVME.com
    I'm starting to regret buying from DDM.... Hope they are a good quality for their price. Cost me 75 with shipping.... So they send the wrong lights? Man ima b mad if they send me da wrong lights!!!

Alright really dude, you are on the computer typing and you are going to type like that? da is two letters why sound like a uneducated neanderthal when you could just type the for one more letter. You sound retarded these arent your short hand notes or texts, please stop that shit.

It took me 2 weeks to get both of my kits, and they 4300k is white they had a bit of blue to start but that burned off.

DDM are good kits, just take too long to show up.

MRG made me LoL.

dang man my mom dropped me as a baby n I hit my head on DA corner of DA table so calm down I'm sensitive! lol I'm using my my phone BTW

Really so the blue burns outover time? is that normal?

Alright really dude, you are on the computer typing and you are going to type like that? da is two letters why sound like a uneducated neanderthal when you could just type the for one more letter. You sound retarded these arent your short hand notes or texts, please stop that shit.

Ouch that's a tad harsh. I often type in slang as its faster for me.thats not nice that you demean someone on their typing. What type of person are you to talk to him like that with such foul language?. That says much for your mentality right?

I'm sure majority on here does not mind slang so let's all put " the behind ya in the past" , and gt along ..
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Its kind of a way to show bulb life, it starts to wash off just a bit. But HID kits have become so cheap iys not harsh on you to replace.

Its kind of a way to show bulb life, it starts to wash off just a bit. But HID kits have become so cheap iys not harsh on you to replace.
    Didn't think of it like that makes sense. Still waiting on the shipping confirmation and/or tracking number....

^^^ You're gonna wait a while.

Yeha just ordered a set for my moms van, same color combo as mine

Any other recommended websites I can get some HID's?

^ You're about an hour from DDM's Huntington Beach Location, I would just drive and get them right away.

I just got the shipping confirmation yesterday finally :)

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast