The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM Hids on sale

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 392
    Depends if your still on USDM heads. Then you can opt for the H4 Bi so you have lo/high. Us JDM heads guys have 2 separate bulbs for lows/highs so we order 2 kits.

Yes 8000K will light up blue on the ground, Also FOG's will just make the road wider and not project far like your headlights.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

H4 is basically the same thing as 9003 right? I am buying some right now! I need to know exactly what I will need to buy on that page also. I think I will go with 6k

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Depends if your still on USDM heads. Then you can opt for the H4 Bi so you have lo/high. Us JDM heads guys have 2 separate bulbs for lows/highs so we order 2 kits.

Yes 8000K will light up blue on the ground, Also FOG's will just make the road wider and not project far like your headlights.

Yea that's what I want :D I want the lights to just illuminate the road ahead of me, not so much be used as my main headlight, and I think it could also blind traffic less + I like the idea of being able to turn them on/off at night and still have heads. So 8000k Is a good one for that "blue light / not drawing cops" balance?

I'd be staying USDM as far as the headlights go. I want a 8000k kit and DDM doesn't make the dual kits. You think it would be a really big difference if I can't use my Hi's since the HIDS are supposed to be that much better?

Do i just need the DDM 35 Watt Slim Ballast HID Kit? I dont know enough about HID's

ok guys i talked to the guys at DDM they said that the 8K kits are lil more conservative with the blue light so its more towards 7000K or so.
    They make the Dual kits for usdm (its hi/low) which is Bi-xeonon.

yeah DDM 35 watt slim is all you need. Make sure u select your color and bulb size. Its plug and play very easy install. Need help just pm when u get your kit.
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    yeah DDM 35 watt slim is all you need. Make sure u select your color and bulb size. Its plug and play very easy install. Need help just pm when u get your kit.
    Thanks man! i appreciate that! I am getting them right now! H4 right?

yea as long as u have an 8g (i would get hi/low) bulbs so that u can keep yoour hoigh beams

DWJP, I didnt see any Bi Xenon kits on their site? Whats the price on those in comparison to the standard kits? I'd like to be able to keep my hi's just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 732Galant View Post
    I'd be staying USDM as far as the headlights go. I want a 8000k kit and DDM doesn't make the dual kits. You think it would be a really big difference if I can't use my Hi's since the HIDS are supposed to be that much better?

DDM does make dual. for USDM heads

Bulb Type : H4 Hi/Lo (+ 75.00)
    Bulb Color : 8000K
    Upgrade to 55 Watt : No Thanks
    HID Lifetime Warranty : Included for FREE

Yes H4 for STOCK USDM heads.
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by 732Galant View Post
    DWJP, I didnt see any Bi Xenon kits on their site? Whats the price on those in comparison to the standard kits? I'd like to be able to keep my hi's just in case.
    click on the drop down menu for bulb size, look for h4 hi/low. those are bi-xeonon

Bought!!! I am stoked!

nice i need to get a set

So if I want the fogs to light the road up blue (haha, I might sound dumb talking about wanting to light up the road, that's why I want them though :P) then all i need is this, right?:

DDM 35 and 55 Watt Slim Ballast HID Kit
    With the 35w
    Bulb size 880

for 70$, and I'm all set, just plug n play?

making them blue is generaly a bad idea 8000k is as far blue as i would go.
    you can do either 35w or 55w but you dont need both (55 is brighter but if you get 55 u will need tp get a harness.)

yea plug and play

But the 8000k from them is more toward white is what was said, so it wouldn't really be that blueish color right? That's the only reason I'd get them.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    So if I get a kit from them for my fogs, the 8000k, will those illuminate the road blue?
    i wouldn't go with 8k, most of us including me have 3000k on our jdm fog

i would go with 35w for fogs, dont want to melt the stock harness running 55w unless u get additional harness. I personally highest 6K which has a very slight blue/white hue
    13 GTR

but 3000k is white. I don't want to replace my white bulbs with a more expensive white bulb :P well yellowish i guess. But I like the blue color :)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast