The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM Hids on sale

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 392
    I just called DDM tuning and they said they ran out of ballasts and should get more the end of this week. After that, they will start shipping again starting with the oldest orders to newest.

for the price, you guys will love them. Even if the wait is a little greater
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

mine were shipped, will get 'em tomm

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

Lucky bastard hahaa

always a teaser, haha they finally came in this morning

ugh i want mine so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    ugh i want mine so bad!
    you be very happy at the end

TGC Regular
    Dang, The price is right bob. Im going to have to pick me up a pair of these. But i think i might have to go with the ricy 7k ones. Cause im getting a paint job, and im leaning towards an eletric blue. and Black 2 tone. But not toatly sure yet =\ Wish i was better with photoshop.

the 8k (7kish) ones are nice they are more oem looking (mercks)

Damn... well I got 6k. Hopefully they look good. I dont want to have to buy another pair haha

mike these are the same ones that i have.

great price and great kit. i absolutely love mine. the first day i installed them i rode around all day just to show them off. lol. much better than the ones i had before the accident.

Mine are arriving tomorrow! :D

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

i will have a wait.. damn it... i wish i ordered it eariler...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

I already put mine on

tell you what though, the 10K that i got from them are like 8K that i had before from ebay :smt017

[QUOTE=djakay;435899]I already put mine on

have to rub it in huh?
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by djakay View Post
    I already put mine on

tell you what though, the 10K that i got from them are like 8K that i had before from ebay :smt017
    thats because no matter what kit you get 10+k cast like shit.

FOR ANYONE BUYING HID'S ANYTHING ABOVE THE KELVIN RATE OF 8K WILL NOT CAST EFFECTIVELY

the light casting properties are just not present in that high of kelvin. it is lucent as hell but they just dont create the lighting one would desire from an HID kit. see if you can send them back and get an 8k kit. like i said i have the 6k and they are the best ive had on the car yet and the casting effect is second to none.

it's not the castiing, it's the color of the light, i wanted to get deep blue but these emmit bright white

damn man, i wish you had asked around a little more. mine have a good color to them. they look just like the 07 maxima's headlights which are said to be the perfect color for HID's. here they are compared to my silverstar ultras

and here they are fully installed while rolling

this is also with the heads pointed down a little to keep the traffic from flashing me as they are so bright

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    damn man, i wish you had asked around a little more. mine have a good color to them. they look just like the 07 maxima's headlights which are said to be the perfect color for HID's. here they are compared to my silverstar ultras

and here they are fully installed while rolling

this is also with the heads pointed down a little to keep the traffic from flashing me as they are so bright
    what temperature are those ??
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast