The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Minnesota Roll Call

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 61
    Might have been a chance I seen you driving yesterday if you were going south on White Bear Ave around 3pm. I was in my SHO though...
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

ha im from minnesota and ya its cold haha

Another MN member... nice. Welcome Benny.

You new members need to post up some pics of your cars!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Yes! Let's get some activity started around here. I always wondered when I'd start seeing some of the Galants in the Twin Cities find their way here.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Ok fine!! I'll take some pictures in a bit, after I do some homework!!! But don't hate when you see my galant. It's not gonna be a race type galant cause I'm going for a VIP look on my galant.

We don't care if its stock or whatever - as long as its not riced out.

How old are you anyway, if you have to do homework? Need to know in case we schedule a meet that may involve alcohol.

Haha I'm plenty old polishmafia, 25 to be exact. I'm going to school at Saint Paul College for CNC. Also, I won't be able to get some pictures up tonight cause I ran out of time. I'm at work right now but for sure I'll post up some pictures of my car by this weekend. My life is just too busy since I have school and work full time for both. But yeah, I'll probably hit up a meet or two whenever I get te chance to.

25? Bah... still a youngin in my books. I'm 29. ;)

No rush on the pics. We just like seeing new member's cars. And we haven't had an official TGCMN meet in a long time, if ever, so I think we'll have to arrange one.

Ok, I got some pictures up and here's a couple. I'll drop my car next year if anyone is asking why it's not dropped. Gonna get some air ride next year!!

Damn... how wide are those rims? Not really my style, but if you like em, rock em.

blue8g
    dang those are huge!

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Damn... how wide are those rims? Not really my style, but if you like em, rock em.
    Rims are 20x8.5 with a +35 offset. hella flush in the front and a good flush in the rear. Bought the rims for dirt cheap from a friend and got some new tires (Pirelli P Zero Nero super expensive tires) for them. I think the look is ok but it could be better, I'll still rock them tho.... Here's my other car if you guys are wondering why I'm not making my galant a racing type car....

wondering if anyone here has problems with the snow. im going to wait til next year before i get megan springs, but im curious as to how everyone else deals with it in the winter

I'm dropped on AGXs and Tein springs, plus my JDM front is lower than the stock bumper, and I have no problems in the snow. Lower your car, you'll be fine!

Winter doesn't scare me!! I just hate the cold!! As for my car, it handles great with a good set of tires!!

it does snow alot up here in mass. thats y i'm thinkin about lower the dam winter is here the last snow storm left about 13 inches on the ground its a bicth, might just wait till next spring but i am droppin it for sure.

Real men drive dropped cars, all year round, no matter what. ;)

Newbie looking for info

New to the forums but have had the 2G sandiayamondo GSX-E for 6 years now. Went to UTI for mechaincs and have a BA in buisness and working on all types of FI. The Eclipse is my favorite car to work on, however not alot come into my shop. Thinking about moving my shop my east. I have friends in the MPLS area but do not know about the FI scene. Can anyone enlighten me? My intentions would be to open a FI speed shop with full service; mechanical/electrical/eletronics. The shop I have now has 6 bays, 3 lifts, paint booth and 6 employees, 3 of which will move with me, and will need to look for another 3 employees, a painter, bodyman (fiberglass too) and a shop manager. I will need to find a shop to move into that has 6 bays and a place for a paint booth, and at least 2000 sqft to sell speed parts, and another 4000 sqft for storage. I have first line connections in Japan/Korea auto worlds and have tremdoues parts available only offered in Japan & Korea. THX -AMP
    For ten seconds or less, I'm free....usually between lights. AMP

The performance shop scene here in the Twin Cities is pretty tough. You would be dealing with some of the midwest's top performance shops. Modern Automotive Performance, DB Performance, Elite Performance, Full Blown Motorsports, Straight Line Specialities, and RS Motors.

We have some of the top tuners across the country here too, especially in the DSM and Honda scenes.

Its an extremely tough market here, and I've seen shops come and go after living here for many years. Good luck in any future endevours you take!

Mongoosevr-x
    Hi from south st. paul.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast