The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Air Suspension

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    LantBoy

Air Suspension

Hey I was wondering where I could find a whole Air Suspension on a 99 I-4 Galant. By tax time I wanna get air suspension for my kit. Im not puttin my kit on until I have it so I dont ruin my kit. Where could I find one? Any phone numbers? Thanks.....

try here for starters http://www.showtimehydraulics.com/air.htm
    If that doesn't help, you can always check with Clay.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Aztec
    how much room does an air ride take away from your trunk ?

Original post edited. Responses deleted. My apologies.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TwistedGTZ01
    its all good, me and clay appreciate that. btw, hes not on bags anymore. and i won't be either in a few months. too much hp for bags.

LantBoy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TwistedGTZ01)</div><div class='quotemain'>its all good, me and clay appreciate that. Â*btw, hes not on bags anymore. Â*and i won't be either in a few months. Â*too much hp for bags.</div>

you lookin too sell your set-up man? If so, Ill buy it from you. Where are you located?

TwistedGTZ01
    i'm in chicago. i'm not sure if i wanna sell the kit yet. i only have air on th front right now, so thats all would have. i think i might hide the entire air-ride set up and swap the coil overs out real fast and bigger shows so i can roll up on the ground, haven't decided yet. i'll let ya know if i'm lookin to sell it though. later man.