The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Your Brake Setup..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    porsche cayane 6piston calipers with 15'' carbon race rotors, and PFC carbon metallic pads up front
    porsche boxter 4piston calipers with 12'' carbon rotors and axxis pagid pads out back

ok ok ok, thats what it feels like. lol
    Front: Silver Evo 8 4 piston calipers with titanium heat sheilds, PFC carbon metallic pads that squeeze on stoptech stage 2 slotted rotors and do it with the help of Techna-Fit ss lines
    Rear: Silver Evo 8 2 piston calipers, axxis pagid pads, techna-fit lines and stoptech stage 2 slotted rotors.
    it makes this car brake hard enough to nearly choke you on the seat belt time after time after time. no fade at all, ever. truly that much better than the stock setup by leaps and bounds! and they look so pimp in silver

EVO VIII Brembo (f+r), DBA slotted rotors, goodridge SS lines

GREEN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    porsche cayane 6piston calipers with 15'' carbon race rotors, and PFC carbon metallic pads up front
    porsche boxter 4piston calipers with 12'' carbon rotors and axxis pagid pads out back

ok ok ok, thats what it feels like. lol
    Front: Silver Evo 8 4 piston calipers with titanium heat sheilds, PFC carbon metallic pads that squeeze on stoptech stage 2 slotted rotors and do it with the help of Techna-Fit ss lines
    Rear: Silver Evo 8 2 piston calipers, axxis pagid pads, techna-fit lines and stoptech stage 2 slotted rotors.
    it makes this car brake hard enough to nearly choke you on the seat belt time after time after time. no fade at all, ever. truly that much better than the stock setup by leaps and bounds! and they look so pimp in silver

Do you compete?

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

well as of today i can join this thread, i got my dual piston calipers on the front tonight since my driver side caliper piston decided to freeze so i was forced to do my brake swap rather than just buy a set of stock rotors

so far i only have regular rotors on and since im a big mess lately i couldnt find where my techna-fit ss lines were so i didnt put them on

hopefully next week i will have my rear disk conversion on as well
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

stunr, yeah im trying my hand at local autocrossing and doing very well. the car is very well received initially because of the setup but then they watch it perform and its all a different story and everyone wants to know about why a galant is warding off s2000's and setup sti's. i also for my own sake go canyon carving at least twice a week. god this car is so setup for that. ill get videos once i get my harness bar of some of the roads we frequent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12