The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DOHCstunr: a few cell phone pics of the White GS-t **new pics added 12/1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    lol, john was rear disk from factory and he always had drilled and slotted rotors. the rotors look like they are his same rotors re-drilled. might be new tho.
    yeah i was kind of wondering that about the rear disc after i posted. I haven't seen many pics of his white G and i couldn't really tell in his sig. Guess i should have known cause it's a GS. But for some reason John always dances around my inquiries about his rear end... (no gayness intended)

competition huh?, how about some pictures of some possible contenders for wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice View Post
    yeah i was kind of wondering that about the rear disc after i posted. I haven't seen many pics of his white G and i couldn't really tell in his sig. Guess i should have known cause it's a GS. But for some reason John always dances around my inquiries about his rear end... (no gayness intended)

competition huh?, how about some pictures of some possible contenders for wheels?
    john always dances around certain subjects. it's a waiting game, he will let people know........ when it's done

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I can't post the pics of the wheels i'm ordering, simply because i don't want to jinx myself into some unfortunate curcumstance that prevents me from getting them. lol.

I will say that you've more than likely never seen them before.

and don't worry, if I did something crazy like AWD... then it would be posted all over the portal... along with a 2 minute vid of my doing zero radius donuts in a wet field :P

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    I can't post the pics of the wheels i'm ordering, simply because i don't want to jinx myself into some unfortunate curcumstance that prevents me from getting them. lol.

and don't worry, if I did something crazy like AWD... then it would be posted all over the portal... along with a 2 minute vid of my doing zero radius donuts in a wet field :P
    i understand, but if you did post a video like ako's then i'd definitely want to see that, but then that would also mean you'd have to buy a camera... harr harr :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice View Post
    i understand, but if you did post a video like ako's then i'd definitely want to see that, but then that would also mean you'd have to buy a camera... harr harr :P
    ^^Touche!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post

I think i know the secret... And if youre getting the ones ive seen.. All i can tell you guys is that they are HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT! Anyways.. Nice going John... I love the car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    how about buying a camera
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    how about buying a camera
    thought you were buying me one for Christmas lover

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Fmic ftw!
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123