The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Donate / Patronship information! (Updated 10/6/2014)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 96 of 96
    bump. :)

I'll forward to Mitch to change it. When I go in there and do it, I f things up. :)
    Love,
    Matt

thanks bro :)

testing patronship auto assign

please update TGC Patron status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tgc Test View Post
    testing patronship auto assign
    Thanks for just randomly signing me up and never change my status to the pratronship for the 5 bucks i paid and today I was being charge $30 even after i canceled my subscription with PayPal about a month ago!

Quote Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
    Thanks for just randomly signing me up and never change my status to the pratronship for the 5 bucks i paid and today I was being charge $30 even after i canceled my subscription with PayPal about a month ago!
    Did you try PMing Mitch or Matt about this issue, or have you just bumped this thread a few times? Hang in there and we will figure out what is going on.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Originally I paid the 5 dollar for a one month membership as I needed access to my inbox. It expired after a month and my membership was changed to a regular member. A week later a 5 dollar charge was taken out from my paypal account so I bumped this thread but my membership was never changed to patronship. It isn't a big deal since the money just goes back to the community. I logged on to my paypal account and cancelled my subscription.

And today I receive an email from paypal stating I have a failed payment of 30 dollars.
    Last edited by galant350z; 01-02-2013 at 12:33 PM

hello pete, my status is changed to a regular member.....

After you purchase a patron membership how long does it take to get the status changed?
    A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes the institution.

Contact administrators galant306m or polishmafia to have your status changed. PM one or both of them, they should be able to help.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

I modified the first post with an updated, comprehensive list of benefits
    Last edited by Voodoo; 10-06-2014 at 11:59 PM

I've been on here for 4 years now, I've learned alot in that time, I've talked with some Uber cool people, eventhough everyone is always too busy with their own shit, for some reason the TGC fam always makes a little time in their day to stop by and to say what's up. Glad to have this place around and to help keep it around I just became a lifetime Patron.

BUMP for more subscriptions...

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    I've been on here for 4 years now, I've learned alot in that time, I've talked with some Uber cool people, eventhough everyone is always too busy with their own shit, for some reason the TGC fam always makes a little time in their day to stop by and to say what's up. Glad to have this place around and to help keep it around I just became a lifetime Patron.

BUMP for more subscriptions...
    That's awesome man! Thanks a million! Much appreciated

Thank you for your efforts Rob.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345