The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Trader rating system!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    The new system $uck$!

yeah, the seller is waiting for my feedback but for some reason it wont accept the thread. I got feedback, and i wanna do the same.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

I believe so, it has to be in the actual for sale forums before it can link it.

Can you link me the thread?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=33506

i figured it had to be in the for sale section.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

TGC Regular
    What about if you happen to sell something, but there is no thread to link to ?

I have sold a couple of things via PM only, and so I can't get any feedback ?
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

thanks for the feedback that everyone left when i sold or bought stuff. noone leeves feedback these days
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    What about if you happen to sell something, but there is no thread to link to ?

I have sold a couple of things via PM only, and so I can't get any feedback ?

contact an admin like seth let him know and he will tell you what to do. make a thread with the item and have the mods lock it when the person who bought it responds. i wish i could leave the feedback for the skirts

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

TGC Regular
    Ah, cool, thanks I'll try that.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Also this has came up a few times. If you sell something through PMs or outside the FS section, you CANNOT use the iTrader for that transaction unless you do the following:

-The seller has to create a thread in the FS section(relevant to the items sold of course)
    -The buyer needs to post a reply in that thread(Can say PM sent or SOLD to me, ect)
    -From there you can use the link to the previous thread in the iTrader system

Once you do that, you can use the iTrader system, but do not abuse this! I keep an eye on it, and iTrader emails me any suspicious activities.
    7g for life!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have purchased things from three members, all of which their threads are in the FS section, and i repeatedly get an error when I try to use iTrader to give them props, all three were very positive experiences. I have tried to use the url, and each time I get errors. Please help mods/admins!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

PM me with the information and I'll see what I can do.

Been a while, but everything's working fine now. Thanks dude!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12