The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Trader rating system!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

New Trader rating system!

We implemented a new trader rating system. Please post here with any issues you encounter or any feedback.

How it works:
    -Under each username is a trader rating.
    -Click on the number to view that members trading profile
    -To leave feedback, click on the Trader rating of the user you want to leave feedback, then choose submit feedback.

One thing, in order to leave feedback for a seller/buyer, you have to 1) Link to the thread in which the item was sold, and 2) You have to have at least one post in that thread. If you use PMs to talk to the seller, just add a quick "Thanks" or "Sold" to that particular thread.

Example of a members feedback profile:
    7g for life!

Proto
    This is by far better than our old system. Hope you all enjoy this.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    How about adding all the feedback I've accumulated so far??? It's all on one thread. Is that possible, because I have a good amount and would hate to lose all that feedback.

Have your buyer/sellers add their old feedback to the new system? I will look into any other way, but thats probably the best option.
    7g for life!

how about you also set up the for sale threads where the people with lower than 50 post or whatever the minimum is cant post there, i already suggested this to seth a while ago when i found out that Evom uses that system and he said he will look into it
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Proto
    I think we already have it set.

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Have your buyer/sellers add their old feedback to the new system? I will look into any other way, but thats probably the best option.
    That's going to be hard to do, since a lot of them don't come here anymore. I think you guys should find a way to incorporate those ratings in the first time and then have new ones added from now on. I'm not doing any sells now but had many before and I would really hate to lose those ratings.

I agree with Ray, the new system is excellent, but buyer there is a lot of feedback lost.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i hear that on the fact of starting fresh. i have had a lot of great transactions on here both as a buyer and seller...i do like this rating system though...it will definately add some security for the buy/ sell section of the forums

Proto
    We have no way to implement the old feedback. You can either contact your sellers/buyers or we start fresh.

I guess we just start afresh, and we should post links to our feedback pages in our for sale threads.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Well that sucks, I wish you guys would ask the members too when you guys make changes like these, don't you think?? I mean we contribute to this forum but we have no say so?? I'm not going to sell as much stuff as I did when I was selling my parts. That is the only feedback I had. I like the new system, don't get me wrong. I just wish I knew what you guys were planing so I could make arrangements for it and not just lose it all.

I am going to work on getting the old feedback forum back. It will be locked, but you can view/search that forum for your old feedback. I will leave it up until the new feedback system starts to get populated, then it will go away for good eventually.
    7g for life!

That will work, thanks Seth, me love you long time.

It's a nice idea, even if we have to start fresh. One thing, how will be the ratings linked to the original for sale thread? I had a thread where I sold a lot of things and had more for sale, but it got deleted (again) because of the long inactivity (and I'm not allowed to bump it). Will the inactivity rule be changed now?

great idea, i was hoping we had this 1 day.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    although even if we had this system before, fudging 305 would still have gotten us and maybe more. that effer.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    could we get the OLD threads back for a few days to contact our buyer/sellers that we have delt with for products? because i cant remember them all...

Alright it is not possible to restore a subsection only. The only thing I can do is restore the complete forums to last night and I am not going to do that. So you guys will just have to work with the new system. Its not that big of a deal, its not like its eBay and people arent going to buy from you because you have 0 feedback. They can look at your join date and previous posts and figure it out.
    7g for life!

I tried leaving feedback but it says the deal thread i used is invalid. i just copied and pasted the thread url and it looks exactly like the example. is it because its from the WTB/WTT section?? Lil help!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast