The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g love

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

7g love

Well I guess I have a winter projet. My 7g has been down for a while now and I guess I am going to do the unthinkable and make big power with my North star white G. Well I am still getting stuff together and I am about to pull the motor out and build it (Eagle H beam, o-ring the block, weisco pistons, and just stuff that I have collected over the time when my G has been down) I am going to try and make 500-550. I guess we will see. Money is tight just had my little boi and I need to get my car back together for the summer.. I plan on running a eagle crank, fluidine balancer, built head , punishment racing manifold, and a gt35r or a HX series turbo...(even maybe a twin scoll....You never know with these things..) I will keep you guys posted.
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    and you will post many PICS or i'll have to get you banned
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

yeah...post up date....I got my motor at the shop. I am pricing my crank and pistons, I think that I am going to go with a HD weisco piston. I saw that the HD's only came in 9 to 1. So I guess that I am going to get those(500 bucks) 800 Bucks for that crak guess I won't be goin anywhere. I am going down to Hank Thomas this week and get some AN fittings and line for my fuel rail and adjuster. That is all for now got to pay a bill maybe I wil get someone's camera and take some pic's.
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

hey sorry I took so long to reply I finally got a 91 gvr4 565...I am just now getting back into the swing of things I will keep you posted on my 7g.....
    Nice to be back!!!!