The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Garage - Question thread

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 148
    i am still a newbie, when does that status change into member so i can add my ride to the garage?

blue8g
    50 posts i think

ok well i am close

garage is down for a little bit we are currently updating the whole garage, and we are currently having problems with it.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

lol...damit i hate starting that shit over, takes to long
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You wont have too i just have to get it to update which is not working at the moment. All the cars are saved already so they will still be there when we get it back up. I have to go to sleep so ill finish it tomorrow. For some reason it does not like the xml files that we got from cnd. We where at version 1.14 they are now at version 2.08 so it might be completely different when its back up idk yet tough.

1996 galant s

You rock dude!!!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Yeah this is the updated version then what we had before so hopefully the kinks are all worked out. Worse thing is that we delete the old garage and put the new one in and you will have to redo it. Which I know sucks but hopefully this will be the last time. (If we have to go down that route.)
    Love,
    Matt

Alright the garage is back up and running i had to tare it down and redo it im sorry it just would not take the update file. The format has changed a bit from what it was at before. Play with it a little bit and let me know if there are any bugs. You will have to re upload your photos though im sorry about the problems we had but it is nice to have the garage up and running the most current version with all the attributes working properly.

1996 galant s

One last note please try and follow the image size requirements any failed uploads get saved in a back up file and when i went to update it, it tried to re upload all the failed uploads lol and Matt got like 60 some emails because of this.

1996 galant s

spardavr4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Am I doing it wrong?

lol hold on.

1996 galant s

hahaha thanks. And i dont see why you cant view it. all permissions are right, hmm i might have to restart the site.

1996 galant s

Hmm. Well I'm going into the little drop down menu so I can add an image or add a modification and that still keeps popping up. Maybe I'm just retarded or something.

Edit: Oh well, I'll check it out tomorrow morning. I have to wake up early so yeah, good luck if there is actually anything wrong.
    Last edited by spardavr4; 09-23-2009 at 09:38 PM

can a non mod admin or noob try adding a modification or vehicle image?

1996 galant s

I'm a noob, I can't help you out. :(

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

blue8g
    i can't edit my vehicle

lies

1996 galant s

blue8g
    super duper serial

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast