The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My car vibrates really hard sometimes.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 29
    lp3131

My car vibrates really hard sometimes.....

Every once in a while my 01 galant shakes really hard.... I dont know what to do.........

stop feeding it too much or stop playing with it, just get a girl!

lp3131
    hey... fuck u.......

how do you expect me or anyone else to help you with no information. Your car shakes. When does it shake, while driving, while braking, betwwen what speeds? while turing, only going str8, ....

wow your such a nice guy only your third post and you say fuck you to another member... its not his fault your an idiot and dont know how to ask for help... its like going to the doctor and saying your dieing help me and you wont tell them why...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

OP should be banned, yelling at people with only 3 posts to his name
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

maybe its cold???
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Good way to get help newb, tell someone fuck you. Good job. I agree with airborne. Your car needs a blanket.

yeaa not much of an entry on a forum that youll find a lifetime of help on.....you gotta be more specific... and swearing at members who are sarcastic wont get you far here...

Everyone is being so defensive. Post #2 wasn't so welcoming to a new member, so I don't blame him for defending himself.

Check your motor mounts.

Make sure your tires are balanced.

Those are usually the two big ones, at least for me...

was your car lowered????? need more info

Ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post
    Everyone is being so defensive. Post #2 wasn't so welcoming to a new member, so I don't blame him for defending himself.

Check your motor mounts.

Well actually, the word you're looking for is offensive, the only person being defensive is the newb. The second post was deserved, and if it were me who caught this thread first, I would have been more offensive. The newb was way out of line to be cussing at us for sarcasm. I like to follow the saying, "a stupid question deserves a stupid answer" I agree with everyone else though, if someone expects help they need to be more specifac with the symptoms; because car shaking can be a tire issue, suspension issure, transmission issue, engine issue, or having people fucking in the back.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

lp3131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox View Post
    Well actually, the word you're looking for is offensive, the only person being defensive is the newb. The second post was deserved, and if it were me who caught this thread first, I would have been more offensive. The newb was way out of line to be cussing at us for sarcasm. I like to follow the saying, "a stupid question deserves a stupid answer" I agree with everyone else though, if someone expects help they need to be more specifac with the symptoms; because car shaking can be a tire issue, suspension issure, transmission issue, engine issue, or having people fucking in the back.
    Learn how to spell.......

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boochieboy View Post
    Ban him.
    why? because you wanted to add your .02. how about you ask for more info that way we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    Good way to get help newb, tell someone fuck you. Good job. I agree with airborne. Your car needs a blanket.
    dude. you have been here a while. why not help or point him to the search instead of being a dick? what is going on with this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post

Check your motor mounts.

from what i have read, lavie2k9 hit it on the nail for your issue IF when it shakes you are around 65-70mph. my car shakes around those speeds. i dont think it has to do with balanced tires. I have ran with 2 sets of 18's both just balanced before put on, and my stocks that were also balanced when they were on. so i think it is more of the motor mounts. the vibrations usually stop around 75-80. but when the speed limit is 65... it does get annoying. so i would try the motor mounts first.

his first post is a common question that yes has been discussed before, but each thread has different info. there was no need for the second post and the 3rd post coulda been a bit less on the OP's part. for all of you calling him a newb when it was his first/second posts and then just being dicks bcuz he said fuck you. get over it. this forum has to stop doing this shit.

good luck with this. and next time give a little more info.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    why? because you wanted to add your .02. how about you ask for more info that way we can help.

dude. you have been here a while. why not help or point him to the search instead of being a dick? what is going on with this forum.

from what i have read, lavie2k9 hit it on the nail for your issue IF when it shakes you are around 65-70mph. my car shakes around those speeds. i dont think it has to do with balanced tires. I have ran with 2 sets of 18's both just balanced before put on, and my stocks that were also balanced when they were on. so i think it is more of the motor mounts. the vibrations usually stop around 75-80. but when the speed limit is 65... it does get annoying. so i would try the motor mounts first.

his first post is a common question that yes has been discussed before, but each thread has different info. there was no need for the second post and the 3rd post coulda been a bit less on the OP's part. for all of you calling him a newb when it was his first/second posts and then just being dicks bcuz he said fuck you. get over it. this forum has to stop doing this shit.

good luck with this. and next time give a little more info.

You got a point there....

Anyways I had the same problem, I changed the motor mounts and its better...

I don't see why anyone should be helping this person. Look at the friggen responses he's giving us!

He tells us "fuck you" and then says learn to spell. Go find help elsewhere buddy.

Oh and hey, learn not to be a douchebag when asking for help, it leads to not getting any....newb.

lp3131
    thanks for the help from the people who gave me help. I changed my ignition coils and spark plugs and it helped with the shaking.......

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    ur also gonna need new mounts i had the same issue

lil advise theres a search click on thatthen click on advance search type in exp( motor mounts) then ested of searching every tread change it to title only scroll down some more on the right there is a box click on the sections u want like 8g performance , 8g problems then click on search do ur home work and ull get ur answer

also dont cus in here or u wont get shit from us again

sincerly
    jimmy :)
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    also dont cus in here or u wont get shit from us again
    lmfao!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast