The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help! i'm new to this

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Help! i'm new to this

Hey i hate to start another thread about this, i'm not trying to waste anyones time, but i have this clicking noise, just replaced the axles, shocks are fine, wheel bearing is fine, idk what else to check
    and just a few mins ago i was driving around and my TCL & AntiLock lights came on, what does this usually indicate?

:(

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Check your brake fluid..

sometimes mine turns on if i went over uneven pavement.. but then they turn off once i restart the car..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

thats really odd it does that
    i was on a new paved road...ughh
    i am just so paranoid someone has messed with them =/ my luck.
    but i am goin to check my brake fluid in the morning.

this car is making me broke and i do take care of it. but some people that had it before me dogged it.

This may seem really obvious but check over all your lug nuts, one time i was in a rush and forgot to tighten all my lugs and had some clicking. after about 10 minutes of driving and clicking, i tightened and it was gone.

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

that does makes sense...i took the wheels off to check the bearing the other day
    it did the clicking before then but i will take ur word for it

Alright yeah just throwin it out there haha. Or maybe go simple again and make sure they are balanced, etc.

hope it helps ya. :)

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

you may have air in ur brake lines considering that u recently had work done in that area maybe they dissconneted a line which would mean u may need 2 2 bleed the system. hope that helps sum.