The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: San Diego Smog Shops

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

San Diego Smog Shops

Anyone know one that wont trip on intakes and all that crap for visual inspection? Im too lazy to put my stock intake back on. dont want to waste my money on failing the visual when what really counts is if i pass the actuall sniffer tests. Thanks
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

if ur intake has a CARB sticker on it u should be fine

some shops dont care though, and i dont want to deal with them. theyll open the hood and instantly fail you even with carb #'s
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

well thats just gay lol

yeah shops are horrible

Quote Originally Posted by GALANTICS View Post
    yeah shops are horrible
    Do you know your bumping 3 year old threads right?

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    Do you know your bumping 3 year old threads right?
    Probably not.

Said "make it happen" to a meet in Vegas that took place 3 yrs ago. Then said " I'll be there" To a meet in SoCal that happened 2yrs ago.

LoL if he shows up in his Galant.