The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I want my galant really really fast!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 93 of 93
    lol. i keep all my passwords on my comp, but i make sure no one gets on my comp, lol. i turn it off after every use, so friends or family have to know how to get into my comp first. but nice car, but i would deffinatly lower it about 2 or 3 inchs or bigger rims. but nice car and color too.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Way Fast Galant View Post
    lol. i keep all my passwords on my comp, but i make sure no one gets on my comp, lol. i turn it off after every use, so friends or family have to know how to get into my comp first. but nice car, but i would deffinatly lower it about 2 or 3 inchs or bigger rims. but nice car and color too.
    It was my fault that this happend. I vaguely remember but i think it was a day where i asked him to check my PMs about the 99 civic mugen lip installation and precautino i was asking someone about when i was at work.... but hellz yea that thing needs a drop. im on ksports or megan coilovers... hmm opinions?

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

hey, everyone makes mistakes lol, thats how we learn. as for me on my suspension, i was thinking KYB GR 2's or AGX's if i can find them cheep enough with a cheep coil over kit, but not ebay cheep lol. just beter than buying the full out sets for 800 or more. but good luck and i hope to see your galant lowered and lookin mean

*EDIT* i have a 7G, just thought i would put that in.
    Last edited by Way Fast Galant; 04-29-2009 at 11:22 PM Reason: i have a 7G

TGC Regular
    i love the 7G model, vr4...^^ but yea, the only reason why im choosing coilovers over springs and struts is that on the 8Gs the front and rear have a massive difference in height and i wanted to make sure that my car isnt on the ground when i put it on. Im getting the drop AFTER my paint and body stuff on. So im just making sure that the height is perfect cause i know with 17s im not gonna rub. after the drop or times between the paint and then drop (when im saving money again) probably gonna dress my engine bay up. Yellow is probably what im gonna go for since i hardly see any Galants with yellow. mostly red and blue.

hey, LMAO. i was thinking on yellow, blue, or the stock white for my Gallant. but i got dibs for yellow on a 7G, so your clear for a yellow 8G lol. but ive always been known for having yellow cars or bikes lol.

TGC Regular
    LOL, Yellow IS the best color for bike hence the fact they its one of the most visable colors next to white and hell. Im not sure about everyone else but while im on the bike, i wanna make sure people see me and know that im there.

So your 7G is white? with yellow in it your turning...... VIP?!? /heh

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    LOL, Yellow IS the best color for bike hence the fact they its one of the most visable colors next to white and hell. Im not sure about everyone else but while im on the bike, i wanna make sure people see me and know that im there.

So your 7G is white? with yellow in it your turning...... VIP?!? /heh
    yea, my Gallant is white now, but ive had a yellow 04 cobra and a yellow honda CBR, so the color has kinda stuck with me lol, but i was thinking yellow or blue or staying white for my galant.

TGC Regular
    what kind of battery do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    what kind of battery do you have?

an optima yellow top relocated to the trunk for future mods.

TGC Regular
    so you have black stock running in your hood? then i would go with the blue. if your keeping the yellow top like i am. Yellow is the way to go. lol

hhahaha...this thread has made my night. thank you TGC

dude.............................................. .....................

javi did u buy your muscle car?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345