The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pro shots of my car... Finally (56k gtfo)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 84
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Umm you could always PM me and get in on my on-going group buy for black (or chrome) window trim... LOL :)

I've got a set, Ray got a set, as well as 3 others on this board.
    is it free?
    lol no money.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Can't go wrong w/ a black G

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    Can't go wrong w/ a black G
    I agree, just as long as there is no cancer.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

TGC Regular
    Really nice car and shots

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Looks good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    fap fap fap
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    fap fap fap fap

hands down the best looking black Galant on the board IMO
    LOFL! Easy Jigz... You'll go blind.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments. Coming from fellow G owners, I really appreciate it. Without this site, none of the stuff I've done would have been. I <3 TGC.

And I'd also like to mention... I think this is the first pic thread I've ever had that went 3 pages. :D

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

its only 2 pages 8p (on mine atlest, i have it show more posts than normal lol)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Looks really really good
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

TGC Regular
    Very nice. Me is impressed.

car looks amazing

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Go lower.

I like the shots, very professional.

The shot of your guages would have been even more sick if the mph wasn't @ zero :P
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

looks great Pete
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Hey Pete, looks really good. i was noticing what astig was talking about with the bumper. it doesnt seem to be the bumper because my old style vr4 bumper had that little rasied section under the headlight as well once installed. i figured out that it was just the ends of the crash bar even after being trimmed. i took a little more off the sides and made it conform to the bumper better and now, no bump. just do this soon as it may begin to crack your paint right where the height of the bulge is. i dont know i may be wrong. lol.

Good info, you might be right. Cutting that crash bar with a sawzall and a dremel heavy duty blade was a pain in the ass LOL! I think I might trim it more to see what it does.

Also, I still think there is just something not right with the headlight fitment. I think the need to point down just a little. Its a never ending battle with our cars though, and thats why we love them. :)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

nice car..black looks good..most galants that i see that are black have some faded paint areas....but good shit looks clean...
    wise up or stand down

audio_uphoria
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    Go lower.

The shot of your guages would have been even more sick if the mph wasn't @ zero :P
    I agree with you but theres no way he could've gotton the same angle if some one was driving, I guess you could do it on a dyno but if that the only reason your paying to use a dyno not worth it eh

Lookin good Pete. Finally some pictures that show how clean your car looks in person.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    Go lower.

The only way thats possible if the photographer would sit on his lap while hes driving.
    If that's what you are referring to, then yeah, I've always wondered about him too.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Good info, you might be right. Cutting that crash bar with a sawzall and a dremel heavy duty blade was a pain in the ass LOL! I think I might trim it more to see what it does.

Also, I still think there is just something not right with the headlight fitment. I think the need to point down just a little. Its a never ending battle with our cars though, and thats why we love them. :)
    i know exactly what you mean man..
    use a grinder for the crash bar its pretty easy.

i think i got my fitment pretty good the second time around.

agreed, like i said above, i was very pleased once everything on the bumper lined up properly and i had virtually no gaps anywhere. the only thing i cant figure out is the hood. i cant get the hood as closed as i used to be able to. so it looks like its sitting just a tad bit up more than the fenders at the headlight. ive tried everything and still cant get it to come down yet everyone else's sits flush like its supposed to. i thought for a while the weather stipping on the leading edge of the hood was too big but then i re-evaluted that and thought otherwise. meh, you can only notice it if you look at it good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast