The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: check to see if it works

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

check to see if it works

this happen a while back..... my cousin gave me his amp and subs for free. he had it for year, it was pretty decent. all i needed to do was to hook it up.. so i decided to save some money and do it my self... i research online and it seem easy enough....did all the wiring connection, splicing,and whatever... but i couldnt get any sound from the subs... i check the connections, the amp look like to be working? green light and fan is spinning... I was desperate and brought it to the shop just to do a diagnostic...i found out for 45.00 that my subs werent working.. the connection was good but i had to buy new subs.....wow...45.00 wasted, 12 hrs going crazy, 2-3hrs installing...cuziin giving me shitty subs..absoultely great.........
    wise up or stand down

lol yea that sucks
    and 45 bucks is a rip off what shop did u bring it to?
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

i thik its called "the beat" in vallejo,ca ...yeah it was a rip off but at that time i was desperate...and going crazy...
    wise up or stand down

audio_uphoria
    desperate = money lost. I've been there.