The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant306m's turbo build

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 1287
    Experienced TGC Member
    He only tells me stuff to make me jealous. Though he has hooked me up with a very good dude thats gonna hook me up with some very good shit for a very good price. You guys keep on the look out in about 3 weeks give or take. Ill have me some new shyt! But good luck with this man. DOUBLE check everything. IM not sure if this is your first engine build but my first was kind of rough around the edges for me. I didnt fuck anything major up but i did install the crank sensor and tigger plate backwards along with the rocker arm tube upside down and the lash adjusters werent oiling correctly. I did pretty good for my first build though. Ive put about 25k miles on it and she is still ticking along and i beat on her depending on my mood.. LOL. BTW bro if you need some help man feel free to PM me or whatever. I can help out as much as i can on the mechanical shit. The wiring is a different beast. I havent fucked with that much. Thats why i need you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    He only tells me stuff to make me jealous. Though he has hooked me up with a very good dude thats gonna hook me up with some very good shit for a very good price. You guys keep on the look out in about 3 weeks give or take. Ill have me some new shyt! But good luck with this man. DOUBLE check everything. IM not sure if this is your first engine build but my first was kind of rough around the edges for me. I didnt fuck anything major up but i did install the crank sensor and tigger plate backwards along with the rocker arm tube upside down and the lash adjusters werent oiling correctly. I did pretty good for my first build though. Ive put about 25k miles on it and she is still ticking along and i beat on her depending on my mood.. LOL. BTW bro if you need some help man feel free to PM me or whatever. I can help out as much as i can on the mechanical shit. The wiring is a different beast. I havent fucked with that much. Thats why i need you my friend!
    Thanks man you help me out alot so ill help you as much as i can. This is the first engine i have built but i do have something most people dont a mechanic for a cousin and a grandfather that has built many racing engines in the past.

you has a pm.

Codey you will see what is happening to the car in the spring lol. But trust me man its worth the wait to know what i have up my sleeve.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

blue8g
    alright i'll wait but only if you get rid of the e in my name haha

Fixed lol your new username is noob8g.

1996 galant s

blue8g
    hahahahah that's not what i meant i mean my name is spelled cody lmao

your stuck like that now lol, im way to lazy to change it back now lol and i have to fall asleep cause i have to be up by 6 am for work so ill fix that tomorrow. hahahahahahah

1996 galant s

Experienced TGC Member
    So like. He just gave me the list of mods for the winter. What the fuck does a banana, peanut shell, electrical tape and a g-string have to do with the mod list? Im still not impressed. I think he is missing a few essentials here. Maybe if he added a coconut bra and some super glue it would complete the list. Until that changes im not impressed with anything!

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    this thread = too gay for me now

So like. He just gave me the list of mods for the winter. What the fuck does a banana, peanut shell, electrical tape and a g-string have to do with the mod list? Im still not impressed. I think he is missing a few essentials here. Maybe if he added a coconut bra and some super glue it would complete the list. Until that changes im not impressed with anything!
    hey now the coconut bra is like 2200 bux and im not spending 5.99 on some fucking glue hahahaha.

1996 galant s

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    hey now the coconut bra is like 2200 bux and im not spending 5.99 on some fucking glue hahahaha.
    Gorilla super glue FTMFW!

Gorilla super glue FTMFW!
    I usually just use my own semen for adhering things... free Gorilla glue FTMFW!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    I usually just use my own semen for adhering things... free Gorilla glue FTMFW!
    Ive found that my semen isnt such a great adhesive due to the fact that i drink alot of mtn dew. Sucks though because im ready to whip my shit out at all times and get at it to make some shit stick together. Of coarse greasy hands make for better lubrication so its best to attempt this while youre working on the car. Though if youre working on the transmission i wouldnt recommend getting gear lube on your lubing tool.
    Last edited by Shadow19; 08-22-2009 at 12:56 PM

u guys are insane :)... Did the link to slowboy help you out any Galant306?
    Also are you using aftermarket cams? or just aftermarket gears, springs, retainers, and valve guides?

Shadow, I don't want to get off subject but have you done the dohc swap? or were you referring to rebuilding your sohc head?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

if u guys were as good as working on your cars as you are being gay.. youd all have 11 second cars lol

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    if u guys were as good as working on your cars as you are being gay.. youd all have 11 second cars lol
    Ive built my car successfully and a 2g turbo successfully None of which are 11 seconds but i guess i can say ive done more than most people here. This is a great build. I hope it works out. Phiz. I have a complete 6 block 4g63t that im going to be building for the galant sometime soon. Im just not a wiring guru like some on here and thats where im going to hit a trouble spot.

Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    u guys are insane :)... Did the link to slowboy help you out any Galant306?
    Also are you using aftermarket cams? or just aftermarket gears, springs, retainers, and valve guides?

Shadow, I don't want to get off subject but have you done the dohc swap? or were you referring to rebuilding your sohc head?
    yes i ordered a set.

stock cams for now wink wink

1996 galant s

blue8g
    hey mitch fix me username! or change it to sumfin sexy haha

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Shadow I'm trying man. I'm working 50hrs Monday through Friday and now I'm working 6hr saturdays which doesn't leave much time for the car. It will be done soon enough I'm not rushing it cause that is how you make mistakes, but I do want it done more then anybody. And ziggen why the fuck whould. I mount my fmic like that? Actually its 12 inches tall I would need to cut half of my front end to do that lol. But the beast will live soon and this winter its coming apart again for some more modifications...... and imnot telling anyone except rob what is going on this winter. Shadow knows one thing but he is my boy lol so he has special privlages,
    That still leaves you to work 24hrs on Sunday. QUit slacking!
    7g for life!

lol engine is together. just needs some timing shit put on now.

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    That still leaves you to work 24hrs on Sunday. QUit slacking!
    coming from someone who has used his 7g as a paperweight for the last 5 months lol

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast