The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant306m's turbo build

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 1287
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    figured it was megan racing but i was looking at the same thing and i was like lemme check so i dont get the same thing he has
    Last edited by Galanttuner10; 01-12-2009 at 11:51 PM
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

meh it doesn't matter really megan has a good warranty on their stuff so you should get one.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

if u dont mind having the same thing then i will
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

looking good, keeping it moving i see

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    if u dont mind having the same thing then i will
    im not that way lol, your cars already a black 96 s how much worse could it get hahahaa.

1996 galant s

damn ur even the same color.. fuck me.. o well.. r u doing a 1g or 2g head.. and ill run a stock 2g downpipe 4 now.. then when i upgrade the turbo ill change the exhaust lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

2g head. which i really need to stop being lazy about and work on but yea its cold out.

1996 galant s

damn it i was hoping u had a 1g cuz i just got a 2g 1 man lol when we r done at least our cars will look different on the outside cuz im leaving mine stock looking and my rimas r dif and mine will be dropped 2

but dude im glad 2 c the progress and look 4ward 2 much more coming.. good luck
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Brian and Crower Valve springs came today, surprisingly they where the cheapest ones that i could find plus they have a nice nytryde coating on them for strength. hahah they included a print with the springs im going to take one to work and see how well the hold tolerances lol cause im that way.

also im going to order some skunk 2 titanium retainers to complement the springs and my lil surprise that will be here soon.

1996 galant s

Nice awesome progress man! Cant wait to see her runnin!

Im hate to say it but this might end up on hold for a couple months, my school bill is really expensive this semester. 370 a month for me to attend sucks. Idk i might be able to buy some more stuff here and there. I think im going to buy all my swap stuff and then in april/may when im done with school ill buy my 20g, my cams and my 5spd stuff all at once.

So i think my list for the next month is going to be

Timing Kit
    Head gasket kit
    gauges
    and get my head work done...

1996 galant s

i also forgot this thing came yesterday, going to put it on tomorrow when i wake up.

Also going to get a 3k hid kit for the fogs will look hot. Shit needs to be repainted though the paint is pealing off in some spots.

1996 galant s

anytime you get a uised pumper from jdm land it needs painting. except for some of triggs stuff. looking good so far. how much you get the springs for?

and your school isn't that bad. i put all my projects on hold because my school bill is 19K a year

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

The Crower springs where like 90 shipped something like that. I know my school isnt that bad i think its just this month that is going to be rough i tomorrow i get paid and first thing is to pay off my Credit Card, Pay off my best buy card, pay off my paypal buyers credit, school payment and car insurance is all do with in a week. haha, im just going to have limited funds for a week.

1996 galant s

Proto
    Be careful with the fog bezels. I cracked one and a new one was $46.

Here's some old pics of my GS if you want an idea...

looking good and im in the same boat with school man so my car is on hold as well but u have a lot of the stuff and so do i.. hope u can get it moving along soon and great progress so far man
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Be careful with the fog bezels. I cracked one and a new one was $46.

Here's some old pics of my GS if you want an idea...

im taking it that you just routed the turn signal wires up to the side markers and hooked them up there? Thats what i was going to do. And proto how did you hook up the fogs, i have the wires with the plugs hanging (carroded as fuck) I was just going to hook them up to my headlight wires and have them turn on at the same time.

1996 galant s

Proto
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=16341 <- how mine headlights and signals were wired. i just tapped my existing fog light wires for the fogs but i also did the mod from vfaq where the fogs come on with the parking lights.

Anyone here use the gates racing t-belt. i can get a good deal on one, they have a better construction then OEM and are made from a stronger material. Just looking for some input i dont want to break one and have to replace my ss valves.

1996 galant s

is it made for 63 or 64 dohc. 63 do not work for our cars. get an oem belt
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast