The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant306m's turbo build

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 1287
    holy crap your tuckin 14's! lol I cant wait to see this on rims

man ur new jdm front looks so much better

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    holy crap your tuckin 14's! lol I cant wait to see this on rims
    yea i was tuckin 14's not going to be that low again lol i was bottoming out on everything like that.

Travis yea the JDM front is much better.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    well i ordered lowering loaded tokico struts with a 1.25 drop, and new tires for me and rob today. Will get the tires mounted next week and soon after my 7g will be lowered again just not as low as it used to be with my shitty ebay springs. PICS will be posted im so excited for no more 4x4 you can't even imagine.

for the people that dont know my car it was this low once i loved how it looked just hated how it rode so i took them off and two years later im going to be lowered again.

Yes i was tuckin 14's hahah.
    here is mine with my 14's on eibach springs. almost as low and thos ebay coils you had

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

yea i remember when your car looked like that, and now look at it lol its so damn nice. I really want mine to look good and perform good. last semester of school and i make way more money then i used to, can't wait till this summer. Oh and i voted for you for COTM just to let you know 7G love, hope you win and i hope one day i will be nominated.

1996 galant s

yea i remember when your car looked like that, and now look at it lol its so damn nice. I really want mine to look good and perform good. last semester of school and i make way more money then i used to, can't wait till this summer. Oh and i voted for you for COTM just to let you know 7G love, hope you win and i hope one day i will be nominated.
    lol i'm graduating in may so then my motor work happens. just need this one to last till may 11th! and thanks for the support

let me know if you have questions about stuff. i got tons of data lying around somewhere!

what gauges are those?

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Glow shift Gauges. I wasnt sure about them at first they came with the pillar but i actually really like them, they are not blinding at night like some of the ones that i see people with, they have a real suttle look to them with just a while led. My AFR on the other hand is really bright, its a innovate wide band that i got from QNZ. Going to trim the pillar pod up and mount it to my stock apillar cause no matter how hard i try i can not get the intagra one to fit nicely.

1996 galant s

tires heheheh. there are 8 of them lol one set is for voodoo.

1996 galant s

My AFR on the other hand is really bright, its a innovate wide band that i got from QNZ.
    We still gotta hook that sucker up to your rheostat so it automatically dims when you turn your lights on. It will be much less of a nuisance once we do that. I wish I could dim my AFR gauge :(

tires heheheh. there are 8 of them lol one set is for voodoo.
    :smt040 Can't wait to throw those on the 3gay. It's about time I got rid of those snow tires :smt082

well yesterday i got my tires put on and today i decided to lower the galant even though we are in the middle of a snow storm lol just cause i do that kind of thing.

Pics

its a 1.25 drop and its perfect for me, not to low not 4x4 it looks really good now i just have to change my front swaybar end links cause they are shot.

Hope you guys like it ill take more pics in the morning when its light out and there is no more snow on the ground.
    Last edited by Galant306m; 03-29-2009 at 12:44 AM

1996 galant s

Nice bro! Keep up the good work!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Needs another .5-1" lower :)
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Needs another .5-1" lower :)
    lol so i can push the jdm across the ground. lol

1996 galant s

^of course, who doesn't want a JDM snowplow ? :)
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

looks good. what size are your rims? look like 16's?

the bigger your rims the less drop you get

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    looks good. what size are your rims? look like 16's?

the bigger your rims the less drop you get
    yea his are 16's

yea those are my 16's im still looking at those gram lights that i showed you. want to focus more on the engine now and stop buying shit that doesnt help me get closed to being done with that engine

1996 galant s

w00t, I love my new tires. It was so nice putting those babies on after making those massive flat spots with my failburnout.

yea i should post that fail on here and your rep will fail like mine.

1996 galant s

looks good Mitch.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast